I'm SR 49 And I have no assassinations

The title is kind of self explanatory. I haven’t unlocked ANY assassinations. I’m still on default. Is this weird? It seems strange to me. I have unlocked lots of armor mods, a DMR, etc. So generally I’m unlocking cool things but no assassinations.

I read the title originally thinking that you meant you haven’t assassinated anyone yet.

Assassinations and stances felt like they took ages to unlock. I suppose that’s because there’s few of them compared to everything else in the REQ pool.

A while back, the REQ unlocks were retooled in which you’ll get the stuff you need to fight with (Weapons, vehicles) first. Customization options (Armor, stances, assassinations) come later.

Rng man

Welcome to the world of RNG.

> 2533274817408735;5:
> Welcome to the world of RNG.

Ha thank you. I will gladly enjoy my stay here. :neutral_face:

I’m SR48 and only have one crappy BR skin. I always hope for any other BR skin.

You gotta worship rngesus every night before you go to bed. I’ve heard if you sacrifice someone, you have a high chance of getting a legendary! :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2535447480293666;8:
> You gotta worship rngesus every night before you go to bed. I’ve heard if you sacrifice someone, you have a high chance of getting a legendary! :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha…Jesus sure…rngesus though? Tell him he ain’t getting anything to me! And I’m going to use his legendary SPNKR EM to send a little greeting.

You better start assassinating

> 2533274843694252;10:
> You better start assassinating

You dont get more assassination if you assassinate more players,it depends on luck that you got an specific assassination like Lawn Dart for example.

That is kinda weird. When I was that level I had a few. Then again the req pool was a lot smaller. What kind of packs do you open?

I’m SR 58 and haven’t even unlocked the basic DMR.

> 2533275031939856;12:
> That is kinda weird. When I was that level I had a few. Then again the req pool was a lot smaller. What kind of packs do you open?

Pretty much all silvers

> 2533274843694252;10:
> You better start assassinating

Nah it’s all random dude. It doesn’t have to do with how much assasinations you get.

Assassinations don’t come around too often even from the beginning of the games release so now that there’s so much more Reqs to unlock, it’s going to be a while. I have them all and most came from the Silver Packs if you want to dive into those first.

> 2535437652903765;2:
> I read the title originally thinking that you meant you haven’t assassinated anyone yet.
>
> Assassinations and stances felt like they took ages to unlock. I suppose that’s because there’s few of them compared to everything else in the REQ pool.

I found the same thing. Is OP silver grinding?

> 2533274880402739;17:
> > 2535437652903765;2:
> > I read the title originally thinking that you meant you haven’t assassinated anyone yet.
> >
> > Assassinations and stances felt like they took ages to unlock. I suppose that’s because there’s few of them compared to everything else in the REQ pool.
>
> I found the same thing. Is OP silver grinding?

Heck yes. I pretty much only unlock silvers

Stuff like this is why I beg 343 to add wild cards to the req system. Let players from time to time choose a specific req! To bad they don’t see the potential behind occasional wild cards

> 2533274816788253;19:
> Stuff like this is why I beg 343 to add wild cards to the req system. Let players from time to time choose a specific req! To bad they don’t see the potential behind occasional wild cards

This is a great idea!