I'm sorry. I had to.

Edited by a moderator. Please refrain from posting flame bait.

Original post. Click at your own discretion.

343, I encourage you to get rid of the people that do nothing but complain on the forums.

http://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz269/jamiestrickler/Demotivational%20Posters/38429073.jpg

> 343, I encourage you to get rid of the people that do nothing but complain on the forums.
>
> http://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz269/jamiestrickler/Demotivational%20Posters/38429073.jpg

Just as you are doing right now?

Shouldn’t fanboys be the ones who blindly love every little piece of information without further thinking their effects? You see, there is a difference between blindly loving everything thrown at you and taking a critical approach to everything you get.

P.S. I thought demotivational pictures were meant to be funny.

Last time I checked you’re the fanboy…

All I can say is facepalm

> > 343, I encourage you to get rid of the people that do nothing but complain on the forums.
> >
> > http://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz269/jamiestrickler/Demotivational%20Posters/38429073.jpg
>
> Just as you are doing right now?

The community does not control the Halo Franchise (All though it feels that way in others and my perspectives). And if they do, Halo is done. Let 343i do their work and accept any changes that we may get in Halo 4. Though I do love ideas and suggestions that some people on here come up with. It’s just the people that complain about something that I don’t really see as a big deal get on my nerves. I thought some people like me would get a kick out of something like this.

Nuff said.

I’m a “fanboy”, but I don’t follow things blindly/-Yoink- about stuff constantly.
If I’m going to criticize, I’ll have something to back it up.

I’ve been a fan of Halo since 2001, read all the books/comics, watched all the “movies” and even bought some of the memorabilia. So far, I have nothing to complain about what we’ve seen for Halo 4, except for the possibilities of “perks”/AAs returning.

Complaining about complaining=FAIL
Demotivational Picture=FAIL

> I’m sorry. I had to.

No, you really didn’t. This thread only supports flamebaiting.

> I’m a “fanboy”, but I don’t follow things blindly/-Yoink!- about stuff constantly.
> If I’m going to criticize, I’ll have something to back it up.
>
> I’ve been a fan of Halo since 2001, read all the books/comics, watched all the “movies” and even bought some of the memorabilia. So far, I have nothing to complain about what we’ve seen for Halo 4, except for the possibilities of “perks”/AAs returning.
>
>
> Complaining about complaining=FAIL
> Demotivational Picture=FAIL

Ok. What do you think about this thread then?
http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst68968_THE-CRIMINAL-TRUTH--BETRAYED-BY-343i.aspx

And how am I complaining? I see the same YOINK! on here about Sprint or perks or whatever (That’s complaining). And unfortunately and I will say this again, “I thought some people would find some humor”. I could go on and on about how this Forum is terrible Compared to Halo Tracker, or whatever. But I’m not choosing that option, because I know better. If there’s anything I learned about this forum, is that you guys take things like this way too seriously.

> I’m a “fanboy”, but I don’t follow things blindly/-Yoink!- about stuff constantly.
> If I’m going to criticize, I’ll have something to back it up.
>
> I’ve been a fan of Halo since 2001, read all the books/comics, watched all the “movies” and even bought some of the memorabilia. So far, I have nothing to complain about what we’ve seen for Halo 4, except for the possibilities of “perks”/AAs returning.
>
>
> Complaining about complaining=FAIL
> Demotivational Picture=FAIL

I personally don’t have an issue, but I’m understanding of why a comment came in the Yo thread and warned users to stay out of the Halo 4 section now lol…

NightStalker - Nice name, but I have to disagree. While I’m sure your concerned about the future of Halo in the form of the possibly “parks/AA’s” returning, your missing the bigger picture and the experience 343 is aiming for, at least what they indicated at in the video is the ability to “feel” like your a spartan. To feel the weight, power, etc. and let your imagination come forward, if you unlock certain armors, it should have an impact. It’s been a long time discussion on possibilities with Halo on where could the franchise turn to for YEARS and I’m happy to know they are trying to put you in a situation where you have abilities at your disposal to indicate your prowess in both MM and other aspects of Halo. Either way, Halo 4 people, the next chapter is a few months away…

They’re not breaking any rules however you’re coming a little close to doing so. It’s well within their rights to express their opinions, even if their doing so annoys you. There’s no reason to ban them or get rid of them. If you don’t want to read their threads then don’t.

> you guys take things like this way too seriously.

It’s a halo form, what do you expect people to take seriously?

> 343, I encourage you to get rid of the people that do nothing but complain on the forums.
>
> http://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz269/jamiestrickler/Demotivational%20Posters/38429073.jpg

Freedom of speech.

Go to play with barbies then

> > 343, I encourage you to get rid of the people that do nothing but complain on the forums.
> >
> > http://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz269/jamiestrickler/Demotivational%20Posters/38429073.jpg
>
> Freedom of speech.

Even better, freedom of trolling, hating, flaming and internet, way better then freedom of speech, to some at least :stuck_out_tongue:
Sure, if mods did clean out a few trolls or kids who mindlessly created the same topic over and over just to whine, thing would be nicer, but also quiet and quite dead I’m afraid. Everyone’s entitled to their own opinion and I rather see 10 new troll threads each passing minute, then one thread locked for having “the wrong opinion”.
Internet needs less restrictions and censoring, not more.