I'm sorry but pre ordering CEA is stupid

I don’t want to be a troll or anything but…

Think about it, your paying extra for one perk that you will use one time? I mean I might as well mod it put downloading it in one website than paying for it.

I will only pre order if there is anything usefull.

Toughts?

> I don’t want to be a troll or anything but…
>
> Think about it, your paying extra for one perk that you will use one time? I mean I might as well mod it put downloading it in one website than paying for it.
>
> I will only pre order if there is anything usefull.
>
> Toughts?

You don’t pay extra for pre-ordering.

It doesn’t cost money to pre order where I live :3

You just pay in advance in increments.

Getting rewarded for being smart. Hm.

But I will say that Chief’s avatar suit looks like crap. I’ll stick to my ODST.

> > I don’t want to be a troll or anything but…
> >
> > Think about it, your paying extra for one perk that you will use one time? I mean I might as well mod it put downloading it in one website than paying for it.
> >
> > I will only pre order if there is anything usefull.
> >
> > Toughts?
>
> You don’t pay extra for pre-ordering.

Well in my store in miami yah, yes it’s gaestop but I figure it’s dump for someone to pre order for this

Well if you’re planning on actually buying the game then you might as well pre-order it anyways.

> Well in my store in miami yah, yes it’s gaestop but I figure it’s dump for someone to pre order for this

If your saying they are asking you to pay extra, I would shop somewhere else and call Gamestop HQ.

Well if it costs extra to pre order where you live, dont pre order it. To my knowledge putting 5 dollars down goes towards your payment anyways from where I live. So I will pre order it. Simple as that.

You don’t pay extra. Lets say the games 40. You pay 5 to pre order it. When you pick it up you only pay 35. So its not dumb. You get exclusive stuff just for putting a little towards it.

I used to work at Gamestop by the way.

> You don’t pay extra. Lets say the games 40. You pay 5 to pre order it. When you pick it up you only pay 35. So its not dumb. You get exclusive stuff just for putting a little towards it.

I personally pre-ordered this before the pre-order bonuses were announced (the day the game was announced, in fact) and I don’t consider getting a few bonuses a waste. Also, no, these bonuses do not increase the price. You’re spending the same amount as the people who purchase it after November 15 will, you’re just getting two freebies.

How is making sure I get a copy of CEA the day it is released stupid? It doesn’t cost any extra either.

Don’t care. Still doing it. Buying Limited if there is one.

> I don’t want to be a troll or anything but…
>
> Think about it, your paying extra for one perk that you will use one time? I mean I might as well mod it put downloading it in one website than paying for it.
>
> I will only pre order if there is anything usefull.
>
> Toughts?

if you are going to buy it anyways, its completely illogical to not buy it with added bonuses beforehand.

lol.

You don’t pay extra dude. There is no reason not to pre-order a game you are planning on buying launch date.

Erm, most places don’t charge you. If anything it would be 5 bucks at most. Cheapo.

> if you are going to buy it anyways, its completely illogical to not buy it with added bonuses beforehand.
>
> lol.

This is so true.