I'm so CONFUSED!!!

All of this thread merging is getting annoying, whenever I try to post in a thread it merges into another thread making it basically impossible to reply to the correct OP of a thread.

I know this is probably to reduce the amount of repeat threads but isn’t there a less, strage way to deal with them?

I know, The fourms are only in beta.

> I know, The fourms are only in beta.

The beta is confusing.

And these forums have been in the beta for a while, can we move on to the non-existant “Charlie” build of the forums?

> > I know, The fourms are only in beta.
>
> The beta is confusing.
>
> And these forums have been in the beta for a while, can we move on to the non-existant “Charlie” build of the forums?

to come out of beta the forum would need upgrades like more profile stuff and removeing the code when you edit a post.

and the mergeing is done by the mods not the forums. best thing to do is not to create multiple threads on the same topic and you wont have a thread to get moved

<4

> > > I know, The fourms are only in beta.
> >
> > The beta is confusing.
> >
> > And these forums have been in the beta for a while, can we move on to the non-existant “Charlie” build of the forums?
>
> to come out of beta the forum would need upgrades like more profile stuff and removeing the code when you edit a post.
>
> and the mergeing is done by the mods not the forums. best thing to do is not to create multiple threads on the same topic and you wont have a thread to get moved

I wish instead of merging the threads it just gets put into a “folder” of sorts. This would allow repeat threads to stay unmerged, but wouldn’t make it spam the front page.

> > > > I know, The fourms are only in beta.
> > >
> > > The beta is confusing.
> > >
> > > And these forums have been in the beta for a while, can we move on to the non-existant “Charlie” build of the forums?
> >
> > to come out of beta the forum would need upgrades like more profile stuff and removeing the code when you edit a post.
> >
> > and the mergeing is done by the mods not the forums. best thing to do is not to create multiple threads on the same topic and you wont have a thread to get moved
>
> I wish instead of merging the threads it just gets put into a “folder” of sorts. This would allow repeat threads to stay unmerged, but wouldn’t make it spam the front page.

sounds like a good idea, mabey you should PM BS angel about the idea she would probobly like to hear about it. and she does respond to PMs but it just takes a while

> All of this thread merging is getting annoying, whenever I try to post in a thread it merges into another thread making it basically impossible to reply to the correct OP of a thread.
>
> I know this is probably to reduce the amount of repeat threads but isn’t there a less, strage way to deal with them?

Don’t be in a thread when it gets moved? lol or just find the thread that is being used as the main thread and post on that.