I'm sick and tired of being a spartan

One of the most disappointing things about halo 4 is the fact you are stuck being a spartan all the time. In halo 2 and 3 all I ever played as was and elite and I liked it! Halo reach annoyed me as you could only be one under special gametypes, and halo 4 is the WORST. Why can’t we choose, players who favor quick nimbleness and small stature can pick Spartans, and those who like strength and toughness like me can be the elites!

> One of the most disappointing things about halo 4 is the fact you are stuck being a spartan all the time. In halo 2 and 3 all I ever played as was and elite and I liked it! Halo reach annoyed me as you could only be one under special gametypes, and halo 4 is the WORST. Why can’t we choose, players who favor quick nimbleness and small stature can pick Spartans, <mark>and those who like strength and toughness like me can be the elites!</mark>

Because that’s unbalanced. There is a huge topic requesting the return of Elites for Matchmaking in future Halo games.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst63353_Sangheili--Elites--In-New-Trilogy-Matchmaking.aspx

You should check it out and give your feedback, the chances of them returning for Halo 4 for all the effort that will go into it is slim.