I'm Seriously Getting Tired Of

People randomly dashing me especially when there’s no other players around either cause I’m not doing to well but guess what I’m not someone who gets a win all the time or a positive K/D ratio. Talk about -Yoinking!- rude.

People quitting right when the game begins I don’t think its connection on the players part anymore at this point. I think it’s probably trolls. This happens in Breakout, Arena and Slayer.

People stealing my kills like literally (not for the sake of complaining) cause if I take an opponents shield down and they haven’t itched mine down at all I’m pretty sure I can take them out without your -Yoink!- help. Like it literally feels like the player waited and was watching and was like “Oh hey shields down pop!” and they get my kill. -Yoinking!- -Yoinks!-. I’m all for team work and there are times I’ll be in the back taking people’s shields down so other teammates can get the kills especially when I’m dying a lot but sometimes it really does feel like they were just waiting for that right moment.

> 2535422637246257;1:
> People randomly dashing me especially when there’s no other players around either cause I’m not doing to well but guess what I’m not someone who gets a win all the time or a positive K/D ratio. Talk about -Yoinking!- rude.
>
> People quitting right when the game begins I don’t think its connection on the players part anymore at this point. I think it’s probably trolls. This happens in Breakout, Arena and Slayer.
>
> People stealing my kills like literally (not for the sake of complaining) cause if I take an opponents shield down and they haven’t itched mine down at all I’m pretty sure I can take them out without your -Yoink!- help. Like it literally feels like the player waited and was watching and was like “Oh hey shields down pop!” and they get my kill. -Yoinking!- -Yoinks!-. I’m all for team work and there are times I’ll be in the back taking people’s shields down so other teammates can get the kills especially when I’m dying a lot but sometimes it really does feel like they were just waiting for that right moment.

While I am with you on the first two (I assume you mean Spartan charging when you say dashing), the last one I can’t agree with you on. It doesn’t really matter who gets the kill as long as someone does. If I’m in a firefight and you’re nearby and you don’t help me out that just makes you a bad teammate. There are few things that annoy me in Halo more than being in a theoretical 2 on 2 situation, except my teammate is completely ignoring what goes on, and I get the one kill and the shields pop on the second guy and I did. One shot is all it would take and if you don’t take that shot then you aren’t being a good teammate.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2535422637246257;1:
> > People randomly dashing me especially when there’s no other players around either cause I’m not doing to well but guess what I’m not someone who gets a win all the time or a positive K/D ratio. Talk about -Yoinking!- rude.
> >
> > People quitting right when the game begins I don’t think its connection on the players part anymore at this point. I think it’s probably trolls. This happens in Breakout, Arena and Slayer.
> >
> > People stealing my kills like literally (not for the sake of complaining) cause if I take an opponents shield down and they haven’t itched mine down at all I’m pretty sure I can take them out without your -Yoink!- help. Like it literally feels like the player waited and was watching and was like “Oh hey shields down pop!” and they get my kill. -Yoinking!- -Yoinks!-. I’m all for team work and there are times I’ll be in the back taking people’s shields down so other teammates can get the kills especially when I’m dying a lot but sometimes it really does feel like they were just waiting for that right moment.
>
>
> While I am with you on the first two (I assume you mean Spartan charging when you say dashing), the last one I can’t agree with you on. It doesn’t really matter who gets the kill as long as someone does. If I’m in a firefight and you’re nearby and you don’t help me out that just makes you a bad teammate. There are few things that annoy me in Halo more than being in a theoretical 2 on 2 situation, except my teammate is completely ignoring what goes on, and I get the one kill and the shields pop on the second guy and I did. One shot is all it would take and if you don’t take that shot then you aren’t being a good teammate.

I also think sometimes my shots don’t register. Like I’ll take a players shields down and I know my aiming doesn’t suck that bad and I’ll put in so many rounds and they turn around the corner before I can get that last shot in and omg you don’t know how angry I get at myself for not getting in that last shot.

There’s no such thing as kill stealing. You either kill them or you don’t. Don’t blame other players for you not finishing the kill.

> 2533274859655334;4:
> There’s no such thing as kill stealing. You either kill them or you don’t. Don’t blame other players for you not finishing the kill.

I never blamed them because I couldn’t get the kill. You can not read what so ever. I said it felt like they were just waiting for me to drain their shield so they can pop the last cap in.

I have no problem with draining shields down myself so my teammates can get the kills. I’ve done so before just to avoid dying. Derp.

If your in a party there is a high chance of every one getting booted from the server if even one person drops out chances are every one will start dropping.