I'm sad

I am officially bored of Halo 4.

Me and my friends have now moved on to Halo Wars.

There’s nothing they can add to Halo 4 that would make me come back. There’s nothing to achieve in that game, no goals I can set for myself. Commendations are pretty useless to me considering no real accomplishment awaiting the completion of them all.

I wish I wasn’t bored of it, cause I’ve always restricted myself to Halo games. Now I need to reinvent my interests in different titles of games…

idk maybe I’m bored because all I need it some time away from the game?

idk, I’ve never been bored of Halo before though.

I’ll keep up with Halo Wars though.

What did you do in Halo 3 and Reach where ranking up was slow as hell and was basically the same as being stuck at 130? Just play for fun.

I can’t play for fun anymore, there isn’t any fun.

Could it be possible that Halo is all you play, and because of that that its a lack of diversity that’s “boring you”?

Try playing some other games for awhile.

> What did you do in Halo 3 and Reach where ranking up was slow as hell and was basically the same as being stuck at 130? Just play for fun.

If leveling is fun to someone, being unable to level is no fun.

> Could it be possible that Halo is all you play, and because of that that its a lack of diversity that’s “boring you”?

This. I took a Halo vacation a couple weeks ago (Assassin’s Creed III), and when I came back the homecoming was sweet. It made me appreciate Halo quite a bit more.