I'm really sick of...

This glitch where if you pass through a shield regenerator bubble the sound “echo” deal stays with you the rest of the game… it’s ridiculous. I sure hope this title update is something really special or that they are planning on making a Halo 2 remake WITH the multiplayer (not a h4 or h5 shell of multiplayer map pack)

Hmmmm…
Passed through many shields…
Never had this happen…odd

It happens to me all of the time. I don’t even use the shield regens because of it

Actually just discovered that the sound effects are reversed. When I went back into a regen the “echo” effect went away. And when I stepped out it came back. Come on 343 really?

Never once had this myself, and Ive walked through a fair few. Bud it rather sounds like a busted install on your HDD or corrupted TU download. My advice is to clear the HDD of all H4 game data except saves and install it all again from scratch.

This has happened to me occasionally, and walking back through a regen does fix it. But if your team mates are just randoms doing random things, you may end up with that sound the rest of the game. Mega disorientating.

Had this happen the other day, sooo annoying. It reset after the match but very distracting.

Yeah it’s happened to me a couple times and its annoying.

> Never once had this myself, and Ive walked through a fair few. Bud it rather sounds like a busted install on your HDD or corrupted TU download. My advice is to clear the HDD of all H4 game data except saves and install it all again from scratch.

Are you trolling? This is an actual glitch in the game. It’s happened to a lot of people, myself included.

> I sure hope that they are planning on making a Halo 2 remake WITH the multiplayer

i dont, with a halo game every year, it would split the fan base over far too many games

> > I sure hope that they are planning on making a Halo 2 remake WITH the multiplayer
>
> i dont, with a halo game every year, it would split the fan base over far too many games

I believe it would pull the majority of the Halo community (at least the pre-Reach community) back to Halo 2 and that’s where the majority would stay for the rest of that consoles life span (unless H5 was just ridiculous)

I’ve had this happen to me once. It is indeed extremely annoying, especially because the sounds appear so much louder than normal…

It happened to me once in Spartan Ops.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

You know what I’m sick of? People that keep on whining on the forum. Just play the d@mn game!!

>

So your solution is to go to every thread with people voicing their opinions and post something contrary to your opinion. Great plan… Let’s see how far this gets you!

> > > I sure hope that they are planning on making a Halo 2 remake WITH the multiplayer
> >
> > i dont, with a halo game every year, it would split the fan base over far too many games
>
> I believe it would pull the majority of the Halo community (at least the pre-Reach community) back to Halo 2 and that’s where the majority would stay for the rest of that consoles life span (unless H5 was just ridiculous)

Oh don’t bring up the Reachers…

Also I have not had any similar glitch occur. I would suggest removing and reinstalling the game.

Wow… That’s a new one!!! I can’t imagine going through an entire match with that noise…

>

Why don’t YOU, instead of posting coming onto a forum where people are trying to report bugs instead of having a hissy fit because someone reported an issue.

as of now, they arent planning on a Halo 2 anniversary.

in my opinion, im glad they arent. very glad. they screwed up with this game, they would fix too much stuff in halo 2

some things are better left untouched