I'm probably looking into this too much, but...

So odds are you’ve seen the Memories of Reach req reveal and the new Phaeton Helios (Yes this is another Falcon-related thread)

But, if you’ve read the community blog post, this is the first image that is shown
https://content.halocdn.com/media/Default/community/blogs/memoriesofreach_visid_1120x675-jpg-7ddbd9a79f7941f596bf2c80cb2524d6.jpg

My question is, if the Phaeton Helios is really the special vehicle of the update, then why does the poster image show a regular Phaeton and not the new one?

Now, I personally don’t care whether or not the Falcon is added, and I’m definitely not counting on the actual Falcon to be revealed during the stream and this new Phaeton variant to be a joke, but looking at the image makes me a bit suspicious, and kind of leans me toward that very small possibility.

Of course this is just speculation, I wouldn’t get my hopes up any more if I were you.

Um… You’re hoping too hard. We’re not getting a falcon, we’re getting a phaeton variant. This thread is similar to that guy that complained there was the image of a Saw on Plaza when that’s not a weapon on the map. It’s just an action shot, nothing to read into. 343 is actually very straightforward about the reqs we’ll get.

Note: I’m not trying to go agro on the OP, just trying to provide a realistic view on things.

At the beginning, I also thought it might be a joke and maybe the real vehicle is the falcon, I really thought the falcon was coming to halo 5, but I don´t know, it´s better to forget it, I think the halo community is very obsessed with it.

> 2533274886531207;2:
> Um… You’re hoping too hard. We’re not getting a falcon, we’re getting a phaeton variant. This thread is similar to that guy that complained there was the image of a Saw on Plaza when that’s not a weapon on the map. It’s just an action shot, nothing to read into. 343 is actually very straightforward about the reqs we’ll get.
>
> Note: I’m not trying to go agro on the OP, just trying to provide a realistic view on things.

Like I said I don’t really care about whether or not the Falcon is added, but the image is kinda suspicious is all.

And, wow I had forgotten about that thread lol.

> 2533274922466569;3:
> At the beginning, I also thought it might be a joke and maybe the real vehicle is the falcon, I really thought the falcon was coming to halo 5, but I don´t know, it´s better to forget it, I think the halo community is very obsessed with it.

All they confirmed was that it was possible to add a UNSC air vehicle to Halo multiplayer in the future. So that could mean Halo 6 for all we know. Doesn’t bother me though, I think the Phaeton could really use an upgrade. The standard one is made out of paper.

> 2533274812303481;4:
> > 2533274886531207;2:
> > Um… You’re hoping too hard. We’re not getting a falcon, we’re getting a phaeton variant. This thread is similar to that guy that complained there was the image of a Saw on Plaza when that’s not a weapon on the map. It’s just an action shot, nothing to read into. 343 is actually very straightforward about the reqs we’ll get.
> >
> > Note: I’m not trying to go agro on the OP, just trying to provide a realistic view on things.
>
>
> Like I said I don’t really care about whether or not the Falcon is added, but the image is kinda suspicious is all.
>
> And, wow I had forgotten about that thread lol.

Fair enough, I have no issues with speculation, it’s fun.

Think that could be the helios. It’s a concept art so it isn’t exact but it appears to have a read hue along the side of it to me. All I can tell about the aesthetics of the helios is that it is a skinned phaeton.