I'm pretty excited for halo Xbox one.

I must say I’m pretty excited for halo Xbox one.
And I personally didn’t like halo 4 at all outside the story, which in my opinion could’ve been better executed but too late for that. Even tho I’m kinda on the edge about where mp is going (from what I’ve seen anyway) it excites me to see what’s next in the halo story.
What will it look like? How will it feel? Will firefight be back? Will mp make a comeback? So many questions so little time till we get answers.

I play halo 3 all the time cause like I said didn’t like halo 4’s mp. And I’m a 50 in dubs slayer and snipers. And not too far off of being a 5 star general. I love halo 3 almost as much as halo 2. But halo 3 is almost 7 years old and I really hope halo Xbox one grabs me like halo2/3 did.
Because I need a new halo again.

But I’m really excited for halo Xbox one’s story.
I’ve been going through all the books and games again.

But what about you guys? What are you excited about for halo Xbox one? Story? Mp? Forge? Leave your thoughts below.

This particular game has me anxious for info because it will really show what 343 has learned from the feedback and criticism for Halo 4.

With the abilities of the Xbox One, Campaign mode should be better than ever, with more open and explorable environments, a greater emphasis on sandbox elements (because let’s face it, linear games are boring), and hopefully smarter AI, both friendly and hostile. I have no doubts that the story will be excellent.

I’m concerned on how multiplayer will turn out, but the patches and fixes that 343 created for Halo 4 give me some hope that they have a better idea of what the community wants. I’m most desperate for info in this area.

If for whatever reason 343 can’t manage to have both Firefight and Spartan Ops, I hope they ultimately choose Firefight. Just a personal opinion, but it’s absence in Halo 4 was a very low point, and SpOps just couldn’t keep things fresh.

I’m sure Forge will only get better, with the much requested environment and time of day switching being made available. Likewise, I have high hopes that Theater mode will return to its former glory.

If I sound like an optimist, it’s because I am. winks

I must say, I drool over every little bit of possible Halo 5 news when it’s released or, on the spoiler side, leaked. I’m trying to be patient, though. Long waits are a good thing, it means the developers are taking their time with the game, fixing past mistakes, perfecting it, making it the best possible experience for players. Unlike CoD. Same old, same old… But on topic: I’m pretty dang excited as well. Of course, learning about the next chapters in Master Chief’s adventures is enough to bounce off the walls about. But probably the most exciting factor for me would have to be the evolution of Halo multiplayer. Definitely that. Also, I’m curious to see whether they’ll keep Spartan Ops or return Firefight. Or perhaps 343’ll throw in a new type of side-option.

> Unlike CoD. Same old, same old…

What are you talking about? They add like 2 new guns each game. Innovation!

> This particular game has me anxious for info because it will really show what 343 has learned from the feedback and criticism for Halo 4.
>
> With the abilities of the Xbox One, Campaign mode should be better than ever, with more open and explorable environments, a greater emphasis on sandbox elements (because let’s face it, linear games are boring), and hopefully smarter AI, both friendly and hostile. I have no doubts that the story will be excellent.
>
> <mark>I’m concerned on how multiplayer will turn out, but the patches and fixes that 343 created for Halo 4 gives me some hope that they have a better idea of what the community wants. I’m most desperate for info in this area.</mark>
>
> If for whatever reason 343 can’t manage to have both Firefight and Spartan Ops, I hope they ultimately choose Firefight. Just a personal opinion, but it’s absence in Halo 4 was a very low point, and SpOps just couldn’t keep things fresh.
>
> I’m sure Forge will only get better, with the much requested environment and time of day switching being made available. Likewise, I have high hopes that Theater mode will return to its former glory.
>
> If I sound like an optimist, it’s because I am. winks

Yeah I’m pretty worried about mp myself. Halo is the only mp game I play (usually at least) and I hope they take advice from the pro halo players they’ve hired and bring back the 1-50 system and the halo arena style for the love of god. But yeah I’ve been playing halo since the beginning and mp is definitely a very very big deal for me.

But I hope they add night and day and rain and snow affects to the forge for sure.

Also 343i said there will be no spartan ops season 2.
So I doubt it will make a return. Which may mean firefight will comeback! :smiley:

> > This particular game has me anxious for info because it will really show what 343 has learned from the feedback and criticism for Halo 4.
> >
> > With the abilities of the Xbox One, Campaign mode should be better than ever, with more open and explorable environments, a greater emphasis on sandbox elements (because let’s face it, linear games are boring), and hopefully smarter AI, both friendly and hostile. I have no doubts that the story will be excellent.
> >
> > <mark>I’m concerned on how multiplayer will turn out, but the patches and fixes that 343 created for Halo 4 gives me some hope that they have a better idea of what the community wants. I’m most desperate for info in this area.</mark>
> >
> > If for whatever reason 343 can’t manage to have both Firefight and Spartan Ops, I hope they ultimately choose Firefight. Just a personal opinion, but it’s absence in Halo 4 was a very low point, and SpOps just couldn’t keep things fresh.
> >
> > I’m sure Forge will only get better, with the much requested environment and time of day switching being made available. Likewise, I have high hopes that Theater mode will return to its former glory.
> >
> > If I sound like an optimist, it’s because I am. winks
>
> Yeah I’m pretty worried about mp myself. Halo is the only mp game I play (usually at least) and I hope they take advice from the pro halo players they’ve hired and bring back the 1-50 system and the halo arena style for the love of god. But yeah I’ve been playing halo since the beginning and mp is definitely a very very big deal for me.
>
>
> But I hope they add night and day and rain and snow affects to the forge for sure.
>
> Also 343i said there will be no spartan ops season 2.
> So I doubt it will make a return. Which may mean firefight will comeback! :smiley:

Well, seems like 343 is on the right track, at least from my perspective. Man, the wait for info is killing me.

> Well, seems like 343 is on the right track, at least from my perspective. Man, the wait for info is killing me.

You and me both, man. I think Pokemon did something like this recently, barely releasing any information after the next-gen games were announced. I don’t think anybody knew what the starters’ final evolution stages were until after release! Perhaps 343 could be going down a similar path…?

Wait…you’re telling me chief is gonna go catch himself a grunt and it’ll evolve??

Throws wallet at pc

Take it, take it all! Make this happen!!!

~ Duck.

> Wait…you’re telling me chief is gonna go catch himself a grunt and it’ll evolve??
>
> …
>
> Throws wallet at pc
>
> Take it, take it all! Make this happen!!!
>
> ~ Duck.

Pika Pika, my good friend.

Pika Pika.

Doodo Doodo Doodo Dododadadooo…

Congratulations your Grunt evolved into a Thirsty Grunt.

Not to hate, but don’t get your hopes up TOO high. I myself don’t expect much outside good campaign.

I am 100% positive 343 will knock our socks off with the new Halo!

#Icannotwait

Me too, I can’t wait to see what will be going on in the campaign, the campaign will probably be amazing and for MP if 343i is listening then it should be great.

After playing through and experiencing Titanfall’s not-too-bad-but-needs-more campaign, the setpieces that I expect from 343i, considering both Reach’s and H4’s, is likely what a normal person would call “implausible.”

… Let’s just say Dr. Halsey considered the MJOLNIR armour to eventually have both slipspace and orbital re-entry capabilities, an insertion involving both of those and experienced all the way through… Yes I have dreamed, both day and night :smiley:

If 343i really has listened to the community, then I have good faith that we will be seeing an amazing game. But I still NEED more news!

I’m keeping my hopes to the absolute barest minimum. Multiplayer is a wild card and I’m taking a serious look at Escalation to see how well the story team has developed.

> I am 100% positive 343 will knock our socks off with the new Halo!
>
>
> #Icannotwait

Your faith in 343i is about to be tested. #tagofhash