I'm over it.

After I beat the Campaign on Legendary, I’m going to return it. The fact that I can’t play offline is ridiculous. There are people out there that don’t even want to play online because of things like Multiplayer being complete -Yoink!-. I give up. Halo ended at 3.

Spoilers, Halo 3 was going to be the end of Halo anyways. After that, Bungie was going to continue on and make Marathon, which has a Super Soldier Protagonist going up against a Rampant A.I. Marathon was the true successor to Halo.

Cant play offline? are you referring to split-screen co-op? If so then why did you buy the game in the first place when it was clearly stated that this game would not be coming with that feature? Its even clearly stated in the back of the game case but I guess you never bothered looking right?

Anyway if you must return it then kl but coming here to tell the world accomplishes what exactly??

Do you know that Marathon was before Halo right?

OP sounds like casual :frowning:

Marathon was the precursor to Halo… do you even Bungie?

> 2535415607154613;2:
> Cant play offline? are you referring to split-screen co-op? If so then why did you buy the game in the first place when it was clearly stated that this game would not be coming with that feature? Its even clearly stated in the back of the game case but I guess you never bothered looking right?
>
> Anyway if you must return it then kl but coming here to tell the world accomplishes what exactly??

I’ve played the Beta, I knew all about this. I’m not talking about split-screen, I’m talking about Forge, Custom Games, Theater. All of these features were in Halo 3, Reach and 4. In Halo 5 however, if you do not have a Gold account or simply do not have your xbox connected to the internet, these options do not exist.

> 2661949065475413;5:
> Marathon was the precursor to Halo… do you even Bungie?

They were going to continue Marathon. Do you even internet?

there is a reason bungie sold their game to 343.

I think the OP is referring to custom games since it’s impossible to play in custom games if Microsoft/343i are having servers issues, well lack of split-screen isn’t going to help H5 either since most people in previous Halo games like playing in splitscreen offline/online so this means a serious drop in population and I suspect it will lead to being worse than Halo 4.

How is it their problem that you failed to inform yourself also yes you can play offline its called the campaign. And yes they explained why there is no split screen. Its because the xbone isbut a 360.5

> 2533274852151907;8:
> there is a reason bungie sold their game to 343.

No, they sold it to Microsoft because they didn’t want to be tied down to another company, but then they got tied down to activision and it all went downhill from there for them. Microsoft then created 343 industries to continue a story that was already over.

If THAT is the sole reason you are returning the game and never returning…then thank god your leaving. Good Riddance.

> 2533274870591903;10:
> How is it their problem that you failed to inform yourself also yes you can play offline its called the campaign. And yes they explained why there is no split screen. Its because the xbone isbut a 360.5

I don’t only want the campaign, I want to see my spartan in Theater, I want to create my own maps on forge, I want to run around the maps all without having to get shot at. This is why we need an offline mode. I’m not renewing my XBL Gold.

> 2533274935286339;1:
> After I beat the Campaign on Legendary, I’m going to return it. The fact that I can’t play offline is ridiculous. There are people out there that don’t even want to play online because of things like Multiplayer being complete -Yoink!-. I give up. Halo ended at 3.
> Spoilers, Halo 3 was going to be the end of Halo anyways. After that, Bungie was going to continue on and make Marathon, which has a Super Soldier Protagonist going up against a Rampant A.I. Marathon was the true successor to Halo.

Dude if you can’t afford $45 a year which equates to about 4 CENTS per day, then you most certainly can’t afford a $60 game. You have bigger problems and should not have bought the game to begin with.

> 2533274793277358;12:
> If THAT is the sole reason you are returning the game and never returning…then thank god your leaving. Good Riddance.

You clearly have no idea what I’m referring to. You’re killing the franchise and it’s community.

> 2533274825101441;14:
> > 2533274935286339;1:
> > After I beat the Campaign on Legendary, I’m going to return it. The fact that I can’t play offline is ridiculous. There are people out there that don’t even want to play online because of things like Multiplayer being complete -Yoink!-. I give up. Halo ended at 3.
> > Spoilers, Halo 3 was going to be the end of Halo anyways. After that, Bungie was going to continue on and make Marathon, which has a Super Soldier Protagonist going up against a Rampant A.I. Marathon was the true successor to Halo.
>
>
> Dude if you can’t afford $45 a year which equates to about 4 CENTS per day, then you most certainly can’t afford a $60 game. You have bigger problems and should not have bought the game to begin with.

You all miss the -Yoinking!- point. These features should be available to everyone. I can afford it, but I don’t want to pay for it, what is there not to understand.

> 2533274935286339;15:
> > 2533274793277358;12:
> > If THAT is the sole reason you are returning the game and never returning…then thank god your leaving. Good Riddance.
>
>
> You clearly have no idea what I’m referring to. You’re killing the franchise and it’s community.

You are hardly even part of the community because you don’t even play online.

> 2533274935286339;16:
> > 2533274825101441;14:
> > > 2533274935286339;1:
> > > After I beat the Campaign on Legendary, I’m going to return it. The fact that I can’t play offline is ridiculous. There are people out there that don’t even want to play online because of things like Multiplayer being complete -Yoink!-. I give up. Halo ended at 3.
> > > Spoilers, Halo 3 was going to be the end of Halo anyways. After that, Bungie was going to continue on and make Marathon, which has a Super Soldier Protagonist going up against a Rampant A.I. Marathon was the true successor to Halo.
> >
> >
> > Dude if you can’t afford $45 a year which equates to about 4 CENTS per day, then you most certainly can’t afford a $60 game. You have bigger problems and should not have bought the game to begin with.
>
>
> You all miss the -Yoinking!- point. These features should be available to everyone. I can afford it, but I don’t want to pay for it, what is there not to understand.

If you don’t want to pay for online. then don’t complain which features are excluded from you.

> 2533274825101441;17:
> > 2533274935286339;15:
> > > 2533274793277358;12:
> > > If THAT is the sole reason you are returning the game and never returning…then thank god your leaving. Good Riddance.
> >
> >
> > You clearly have no idea what I’m referring to. You’re killing the franchise and it’s community.
>
>
> You are hardly even part of the community because you don’t even play online.

I’ve played online, and holy -Yoink-, nothing but grenades. No one has a mic, no one there is a casual player. What community has no communication or chemistry?

Can’t even go into customes games offline or forge that’s a joke