I'm on a budget, what should i do

now i am on a tight budget of money right now so i am trying to decide what to do (i am also purchasing battlefeild hardline premium at christmas for myself because i have an excuse to spend $80 on 1 game) either way, i have got the xbox one, with no games except fifa 15… but the 90’s footie games are more realistic… anyway should i pre-order halo 5 and take my chances on a broken multiplayer but have bonuses and limited case etc. or should i wait a few weeks after release to see if its broke and then by MCC at the same time?

any advice?

Halo 5 won’t be as broken as MCC is. It depends on if you like battlefield or halo more.

> (i am also purchasing battlefeild hardline premium at christmas for myself because i have an excuse to spend $80 on 1 game)

As in like, 8 months from now? You’re planning your purchases for December now?

Halo 5’s launch will be fine, just like Halo 4’s. It’s one game, built for Xbox One unlike MCC which was four different games from the original Xbox and Xbox 360 slapped together and tossed onto yet another Xbox. Goes without saying that this doesn’t excuse the failure that was MCC from November to March, but you also can’t impute that project’s failure to H5.

If you are still nervous and want to be sure, then it makes sense to wait, but if the preorder incentives appeal to you, I think you’re safe preordering.

> 2533274927141670;1:
> now i am on a tight budget of money right now so i am trying to decide what to do (i am also purchasing battlefeild hardline premium at christmas for myself because i have an excuse to spend $80 on 1 game) either way, i have got the xbox one, with no games except fifa 15… but the 90’s footie games are more realistic… anyway should i pre-order halo 5 and take my chances on a broken multiplayer but have bonuses and limited case etc. or should i wait a few weeks after release to see if its broke and then by MCC at the same time?
>
> any advice?

You’re planning to buy Hardline in December? I highly doubt a special edition will remain $80-it’ll either drop in price or sell out.

Regarding Halo 5, I think a preorder should be safe and sound. I’m planning on getting the limited edition myself.

Hardline will be like $20 come december dude.

I wouldn’t waste your money on Hardline. BF4 is still much better and has a bigger player base on Xbox one even though it came out in 2013. Premium is such a ripoff anyway.
Also, I wouldn’t be worried about Halo 5 being broken. The beta worked fine, and that was 9 months before release.

Trick question, get battlefront. The game will probably be better than halo 5 and hardline. However I am still waiting to see what titanfall 2 has to offer, the first one would have been great if it had more content.

Also i will get battlefront but a friend is buying it for me (a late bday present - very late) and hardline may be $20, but im getting the premium so that will be expensive and might even get digital deluxe… to all those people who mentioned those

> 2533274800197828;3:
> > (i am also purchasing battlefeild hardline premium at christmas for myself because i have an excuse to spend $80 on 1 game)
>
>
> As in like, 8 months from now? You’re planning your purchases for December now?
>
> Halo 5’s launch will be fine, just like Halo 4’s. It’s one game, built for Xbox One unlike MCC which was four different games from the original Xbox and Xbox 360 slapped together and tossed onto yet another Xbox. Goes without saying that this doesn’t excuse the failure that was MCC from November to March, but you also can’t impute that project’s failure to H5.
>
> If you are still nervous and want to be sure, then it makes sense to wait, but if the preorder incentives appeal to you, I think you’re safe preordering.

thx and yeah, i am on a really tight budget (thats why i am planning for december, my social group gives around money and so forth for events like christmas and i don’t see why not). also i want to look into pre-order bonuses V price first.

> 2533274832290972;6:
> I wouldn’t waste your money on Hardline. BF4 is still much better and has a bigger player base on Xbox one even though it came out in 2013. Premium is such a ripoff anyway.
> Also, I wouldn’t be worried about Halo 5 being broken. The beta worked fine, and that was 9 months before release.

premium will be worth it… all dlc’s paid for, new assignments and if it follows bf4s trail, it will have a CTE and i get a doggy mask :D. but seriously i dont mind paying for premium, the only time i felt let down with premium was bf3 where i couldn’t switch back from my ACB-90 to my normal knife. and i get veteran bonuses on top of that… it really does depend on price and it will go down anyway right?

> 2533274927141670;1:
> now i am on a tight budget of money right now so i am trying to decide what to do (i am also purchasing battlefeild hardline premium at christmas for myself because i have an excuse to spend $80 on 1 game) either way, i have got the xbox one, with no games except fifa 15… but the 90’s footie games are more realistic… anyway should i pre-order halo 5 and take my chances on a broken multiplayer but have bonuses and limited case etc. or should i wait a few weeks after release to see if its broke and then by MCC at the same time?
>
> any advice?

It’ll be cheaper if you wait on amazon. Don’t pay 60 on a budget.

> 2533274887613159;11:
> > 2533274927141670;1:
> > now i am on a tight budget of money right now so i am trying to decide what to do (i am also purchasing battlefeild hardline premium at christmas for myself because i have an excuse to spend $80 on 1 game) either way, i have got the xbox one, with no games except fifa 15… but the 90’s footie games are more realistic… anyway should i pre-order halo 5 and take my chances on a broken multiplayer but have bonuses and limited case etc. or should i wait a few weeks after release to see if its broke and then by MCC at the same time?
> >
> > any advice?
>
>
> It’ll be cheaper if you wait on amazon. Don’t pay 60 on a budget.

i was gonna get it from amazon coz i am lazy xD

Wait like a month and it will be $40 on amazon

> 2793304054614444;13:
> Wait like a month and it will be $40 on amazon

a month after release or a month after now?

> 2533274898131165;7:
> Trick question, get battlefront. The game will probably be better than halo 5 and hardline. However I am still waiting to see what titanfall 2 has to offer, the first one would have been great if it had more content.

Don’t count on it.

Its EA we are talking about.

Halo 5 wont be broken in any means. 343 actually took the release date back from September 3 to October 27 to ensure that Halo 5 is as perfect as possible. I’m going to pre-order Halo 5

> 2533274857398125;15:
> > 2533274898131165;7:
> > Trick question, get battlefront. The game will probably be better than halo 5 and hardline. However I am still waiting to see what titanfall 2 has to offer, the first one would have been great if it had more content.
>
>
> Don’t count on it.
>
> Its EA we are talking about.

So its ok for you to hate and mistrust EA/DICE but if people don’t trust 343/MS any more they are “hater” or “whiner”?
God I love how people on this forum think :slight_smile:

> 2533274801973487;17:
> > 2533274857398125;15:
> > > 2533274898131165;7:
> > > Trick question, get battlefront. The game will probably be better than halo 5 and hardline. However I am still waiting to see what titanfall 2 has to offer, the first one would have been great if it had more content.
> >
> >
> > Don’t count on it.
> >
> > Its EA we are talking about.
>
>
> So its ok for you to hate and mistrust EA/DICE but if people don’t trust 343/MS any more they are “hater” or “whiner”?
> God I love how people on this forum think :slight_smile:

Well after EA caused tons of games to be rushed out of the gate, I hsve more right to be skeptical about them messing up single games over and over, rather then the Devs hat messed up one game thats a collage of 4.5 games.

Pre Order halo 5. In between October and December you should be able to put together the money you need for battlefield

> 2533274801973487;17:
> > 2533274857398125;15:
> > > 2533274898131165;7:
> > > Trick question, get battlefront. The game will probably be better than halo 5 and hardline. However I am still waiting to see what titanfall 2 has to offer, the first one would have been great if it had more content.
> >
> >
> > Don’t count on it.
> >
> > Its EA we are talking about.
>
>
> So its ok for you to hate and mistrust EA/DICE but if people don’t trust 343/MS any more they are “hater” or “whiner”?
> God I love how people on this forum think :slight_smile:

Lol same, 343 kinda messed up on MCC but in fairness EA have fcked up servers and with DICES frostbite engine which is not compatible with you if you have a ping over 140 (seriously, run some matrix CPU boost thing to boost your ping and play BF4, just SEE) so yeah… but i find ignorant hater-fanboys funny as hell