I'm officially disappointed about one thing.

It’s seems Killcams are in every gametype judging by recent videos. I personally am not a fan of this idea as I see it changing the way Halo plays completely. I’m sure I’ll adjust, I’ve done it before. What are your thoughts about this?

Killcams are bad, yes. But it’s simply a sign of Halo adapting to the modern gaming scene.

> Killcams are bad, yes. But it’s simply a sign of Halo adapting to the modern gaming scene.

I understand this, but in my opinion this is a drastic change to Halo’s core gameplay. Halo has always been different, that’s something I want it to keep doing. Again, I’ll adjust. I’m still incredibly psyched for Halo 4, I’m glad it’s coming soon and I can’t wait to get my LE. These are just my opinions.

> I personally am not a fan of this idea as I see it changing the way Halo plays completely.

I’ve come to terms with the change I wasn’t too happy about it at first. I don’t think it will completely change the way halo plays.

It’s an unwanted change, IMO. I don’t see why the dead player is awarded the crutch of knowing where their killer is. Halo’s system of turning the camera in the direction you received death from was ideal.

i really dont see whats wrong with kill cams unless u know a glitch spot you dont want nobody seeing which would be dumb!! personally i love kill cams give me a chance to compare my Br to somebody elses or if somebody is cheating! im ALL FOR KILL CAMS!

Give us the option of turning them off for us and the person that killed us.

Never played CoD’s multiplayer so this won’t effect me… which is kind of cool seeing as a few people don’t like this feature. I can look at it from another perspective.

Question: Can we skip them?

> i really dont see whats wrong with kill cams unless u know a glitch spot you dont want nobody seeing which would be dumb!! personally i love kill cams give me a chance to compare my Br to somebody elses or if somebody is cheating! im ALL FOR KILL CAMS!

I feel the opposite way, if somebody is glitching out of the map I think everybody should know where they are; on the other hand, if I’ve just killed a player, why should he get an advantage and be able to see where I went after I killed him or where I sniped him from?

> Give us the option of turning them off for us and the person that killed us.

But then comes balance problems. Some players have an advantage and some don’t.

> It’s an unwanted change, IMO. I don’t see why the dead player is awarded the crutch of knowing where their killer is. Halo’s system of turning the camera in the direction you received death from was ideal.

Seeing what a player did to you a couple a seconds ago vs rotating the camera to see where they are and what they are doing in real time, yet a kill cam is a crutch?

> It’s seems Killcams are in every gametype judging by recent videos. I personally am not a fan of this idea as I see it <mark>changing the way Halo plays completely</mark>. I’m sure I’ll adjust, I’ve done it before. What are your thoughts about this?

How does a killcam change how Halo plays, completely? Just curious what your reasoning behind saying that is.

> Never played CoD’s multiplayer so this won’t effect me… which is kind of cool seeing as a few people don’t like this feature. I can look at it from another perspective.
>
> Question: Can we skip them?

My opinions have nothing to do with CoD, in fact I love the idea of balanced “perks”. I just don’t feel like people need to see me kill them all the time or what direction I was headed after the fact.

I’m sure there will be gametypes without kill cams and I’ll be sure to frequent those.

I for one , am not a big fan of the Kill Cams , but hey it’s a little option to add to Halo 4 , the more the merrier I guess ?
But hey don’t worry , you can watch the Kill Cam or you can go back to the Old Death Camera like in the previous Halo games. (shown in a gameplay of Dominion on Exile)

> It’s an unwanted change, IMO. I don’t see why the dead player is awarded the crutch of <mark>knowing where their killer is</mark>. Halo’s system of turning the camera in the direction you received death from was ideal.

Correction, you know where the player that killed you WAS.

> > It’s seems Killcams are in every gametype judging by recent videos. I personally am not a fan of this idea as I see it <mark>changing the way Halo plays completely</mark>. I’m sure I’ll adjust, I’ve done it before. What are your thoughts about this?
>
> How does a killcam change how Halo plays, completely? Just curious what your reasoning behind saying that is.

People are awarded for dying and when they respawn they will head directly to where the person who killed them was headed in the killcam. It also takes away any stealth involved in kills or strategy. If you’re sniping you literally need to move after every kill, you can’t get a few and move on.

I love killcams!

Plus they’re only in FFA gametypes and Infinity slayer, that’s only about 3-5 modes.

> I’m sure there will be gametypes without kill cams and I’ll be sure to frequent those.

I’m not going to avoid playlists that I would enjoy just because they have killcams, I want to experience all of what I am buying.

> It’s an unwanted change, IMO. I don’t see why the dead player is awarded the crutch of knowing where their killer is. Halo’s system of turning the camera in the direction you received death from was ideal.