I'M NOT SURE IF I JUST GOT BANNED OR NOT?

Hey guys I was just wondering if this is a glitch I’m experiencing or if I got banned. So when I turn on my Xbox I’m automatically logged into Xbox live but when I play reach it disconnects me from Xbox live. I don’t think I’ve been banned since I haven’t got a single message saying I have so I’m really not sure what is happening right now. Has anyone experienced this lately any advice would be much appreciated.

Its all good now I fixed the problem i took the disc out and whipped it counter clock wise which some how fixed the problem.

Have you downloaded the TU yet? If you don’t get it, you’ll be disconnected. If you have notifications off, it may not show the download prompt (I think).

Otherwise, it might be a ban. You definitely want to try contacting MS, 343 can’t do much there. Try creating a new account to see if it is a ban for your player or if it is a console ban if it is a ban.

EDIT: Wow, I type up all this and you fix it. Oh well.

> Its all good now I fixed the problem i took the disc out and whipped it counter clock wise.

Wow, that must have hurt the poor little guy. But it does show an approach to problem solving that has some discipline to it…

This happens some times, happend 2 times to me ages ago and there have been a few post on same subject.