I'm Not Playing BTB

I was excited a couple of weeks ago when I heard that there was more talk about Big Team Batlle. However, I was severely dissapointed when I saw that the maps were made in forge. This is unacceptable and more people should be angry about it. Forge maps are supposed to be made by the community later down the road. The launch maps for a game mode should not be forged, but hand drawn. If these maps count as part of the 18 free maps I will be very frustrated with 343i. I know they have the ability to make a rally awesome game, but it seems they are getting lazier as time passes.

Its cool. Im not playing SWAT.

Unless you play the maps don’t judge write off the maps. I’ve been playing BTB for the last hour and it plays just like it used to

I have played all of the maps. They play like they used to. It isn’t that they are bad, it is just the effort by 343i is slowly decreasing.

We need attractive maps for BTB. They are just showing off how great Forge is, but wow it doesn’t look good at all.

Halo 5 should have been delayed a year and 343i really needs to start caring about the quality of their content. If I was the head of 343i the BTB maps wouldn’t have been released.

Again it sounds they took the cheap way if it counts towards 18 free maps. Bungie made plenty of fantastic btb maps…

> 2533274927568005;6:
> Halo 5 should have been delayed a year and 343i really needs to start caring about the quality of their content. If I was the head of 343i the BTB maps wouldn’t have been released.

Agreed

what happened to this guys… https://i.ytimg.com/vi/6z1ITd3CKjI/maxresdefault.jpg

thats why your reach “fanboys” will never go away. its the best halo game to date, but was very poorly mistreated.

Look at Uncharted 4. I hate to say this, but Naughty Dog put so much attention to detail with some things, but 343i can’t make a proper BTB map.

Why would 343 waste time making maps for a gamemode everybody loves, when they could be making maps for e-sports? sarcasm

Fallout 4 has so much content and design packed on one disc. 343i has no excuse to why Halo 5 lacks so many essential features. Rushing the game to combat CoD: Black Ops 3 will only do harm to Hao 5. IMO, the only companies that still gives a -Yoink!- are Bethesda and BioWare.

Seriously? You’re not going to play BTB because the maps are in Forge? You are ridiculous. It’s still BTB, nothing’s changed. The Forge maps are actually really good and fun maps but if you don’t want to play just because they are in Forge then you need to leave right now because you’re only making yourself sound like an idiot

> 2533274883270007;13:
> It’s still BTB, nothing’s changed. The Forge maps are actually really good and fun maps

ehm no
everything changed the game is bad and the bad BtB update made it even worse

> 2533274921373075;14:
> > 2533274883270007;13:
> > It’s still BTB, nothing’s changed. The Forge maps are actually really good and fun maps
>
>
> ehm no
> everything changed the game is bad and the bad BtB update made it even worse

Ok then. See you later. If you hate Halo 5 so much then get off of its forum. We need to rid this place of people like you so we can have constructive posts and not someone whining about Forge maps every two seconds. Bye! (Please log off)

I hate people who complain about something when they haven’t even tried it. BTB plays great. If you need top graphics to play a game H5 will probably disappoint you. The graphics overall aren’t that great. For me it’s gameplay over graphihcs and I enjoy BTB over war zone despite the forge made maps.

> 2807377803439483;2:
> Its cool. Im not playing SWAT.

SWAT sucks b/c other players have line of sight on the spawn locations so it’s one big spawn kill game. The maps are too small, too. The fact that most are forged just makes them look like -Yoink-.

> 2533274927568005;1:
> I was excited a couple of weeks ago when I heard that there was more talk about Big Team Batlle. However, I was severely dissapointed when I saw that the maps were made in forge. This is unacceptable and more people should be angry about it. Forge maps are supposed to be made by the community later down the road. The launch maps for a game mode should not be forged, but hand drawn. If these maps count as part of the 18 free maps I will be very frustrated with 343i. I know they have the ability to make a rally awesome game, but it seems they are getting lazier as time passes.

Yes it is totally unacceptable that 343i gave us a FREE Update with FREE maps show casing the upcoming Forge update that is also FREE. How dare they do such a thing… the cads! and yes my entire reply was sarcasm.

> 2533274816788253;16:
> I hate people who complain about something when they haven’t even tried it. BTB plays great. If you need top graphics to play a game H5 will probably disappoint you. The graphics over aren’t that great. For me it’s gameplay over graphics and I enjoy BTB over war zone despite the forge made maps.

With Xbox One and 60 fps you shouldn’t have to choose between maps that look great vs. play great. I’ve got several friends that left Halo 5 for Star Wars and they’ve got the best of both worlds.

There are a lot of players who are wondering what the -Yoink- they gave up split screen for.

> 2535431594730596;19:
> > 2533274816788253;16:
> > I hate people who complain about something when they haven’t even tried it. BTB plays great. If you need top graphics to play a game H5 will probably disappoint you. The graphics over aren’t that great. For me it’s gameplay over graphics and I enjoy BTB over war zone despite the forge made maps.
>
>
> With Xbox One and 60 fps you shouldn’t have to choose between maps that look great vs. play great. I’ve got several friends that left Halo 5 for Star Wars and they’ve got the best of both worlds.
>
> There are a lot of players who are wondering what the -Yoink- they gave up split screen for.

Exactly