I'm not gonna lie...

As much as I loved the classic Halo 3 multiplayer, which in my opinion was one of the greatest online multiplayers of ALL TIME, I will admit, and I say this with a slight grit in my teeth, I do enjoy the Halo 5 beta. There, I said it. I find the Halo 5 beta very fun. I love the BR play (though to be honest, it feels a little Call of Duty-ish when you aim, which is never good thing because that game sucked past MW2) I love the map flow, I find the map colors a little odd and just downright weird but whatever, I love the way the armor looks, and my gaming experience has been pretty good from what I’ve played.

I’m not saying Halo 5 is going to be the best Halo ever, because I don’t know that yet, but what I do know is that I had a good time winning and landing headshot after headshot.

I find the gameplay to be far better than Halo 4, and I’m thankful there’s even-starts again. I had a good time…

I just want everyone to give it a chance, I’m NOT saying pre-order Halo 5, because I don’t trust pre-orders. and I’d like to apologize that I find the game to be fun. I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.

Apology accepted.
The beta is really fun!

Why do you have to apologize for enjoying something? It’s a solid product (specially for a beta), no reason to say sorry.

It’s kind of satirical, and It’s also because I’m a HUGE classic Halo fan, and I understand some of the angry points that people on this forum make, but even then, I have to admit, even with all my skepticism, it is a pretty fun thing to play.

I thought Reach and Halo 4 were TERRIBLE, but Halo 5, I am looking forward to. Will I pre-order it? I don’t think so, it’ll be a while before I trust another game enough to pre-order it, but It’s still a possibility.

> 2533274832368555;1:
> As much as I loved the classic Halo 3 multiplayer, which in my opinion was one of the greatest online multiplayers of ALL TIME, I will admit, and I say this with a slight grit in my teeth, I do enjoy the Halo 5 beta. There, I said it. I find the Halo 5 beta very fun. I love the BR play (though to be honest, it feels a little Call of Duty-ish when you aim, which is never good thing because that game sucked past MW2) I love the map flow, I find the map colors a little odd and just downright weird but whatever, I love the way the armor looks, and my gaming experience has been pretty good from what I’ve played.
>
> I’m not saying Halo 5 is going to be the best Halo ever, because I don’t know that yet, but what I do know is that I had a good time winning and landing headshot after headshot.
>
> I find the gameplay to be far better than Halo 4, and I’m thankful there’s even-starts again. I had a good time…
>
> I just want everyone to give it a chance, I’m NOT saying pre-order Halo 5, because I don’t trust pre-orders. and I’d like to apologize that I find the game to be fun. I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.

No need to be sorry. Just try to approach new things with an open mind from now on. I was skeptical at first too. I heard things about the game (I wasn’t following it hard right away) and I didn’t think I was going to like it. I swore up and down how stupid the things that they were adding sounded. Then I decided to give it a go and be open minded about it and I’ve played way too much of it. I feel like the beta is doing what Halo 2 did to my high school years. It’s stupid fun (unless you’re with randoms and getting stomped by a team of 4). I play with my team most of the time though, so it isn’t too bad. Plus Breakout is ridiculous.

Yeah the maps are a little iffy, but they can’t be worse than Reach’s maps. I’m cautiously optimistic about this game, and I think giving it a chance would be great for the community as a whole, and by giving it a chance, I mean play around ten games of Slayer, then judge it. I feel like it has a lot of potential.

I really love how 343i has made Halo multiplayer more arcady than even the originals. Instead of throwing a bunch of spartans together to fight each other, they make the competition look more like a sport, with a red team and a blue team fighting for a REASON. Breakout’s map design just shouts paintball or airsoft battle. I just really like how the studio’s making the multiplayer completely separate. I find that very interesting.

H5 is awesome from what I played already, I’m a halo player since the first one and H5 fells like a Halo game, it’s a Halo game.

The controls are a little clunky IMO, but I guess it might be because they’re new.