I'm not gonna be ready for this...

The Chiefs death I mean. I know that it won’t be happening anytime “soon,” but from the TV spot today and the info we do know already… it’s just made me actually think about it happening and I don’t know how to feel except dark and sad about it.

I get that he can’t go on forever, and I love the way 343 is doing things now, but something about it makes me feel like I’ll be susceptible to leaving the series if he dies…

It’s strange how this franchise has become so emotionally attached to us, huh? Music, movies, video games… even inanimate object… we humans are weird creatures.

I completely agree. it’s weird we can get so attached to something like this but I don’t know if I could keep playing if something were to happen to chief. I mean that’s like Nintendo killing Mario.

> 2533274961579910;2:
> I completely agree. it’s weird we can get so attached to something like this but I don’t know if I could keep playing if something were to happen to chief. I mean that’s like Nintendo killing Mario.

There’s always Wario ;D who needs Luigi.

> 2533274925960280;3:
> > 2533274961579910;2:
> > I completely agree. it’s weird we can get so attached to something like this but I don’t know if I could keep playing if something were to happen to chief. I mean that’s like Nintendo killing Mario.
>
>
> There’s always Wario ;D who needs Luigi.

who’s luigi? oh wait you mean green Mario lmao

I doubt Chief is gonna die in 5. But yeah, when it does happen I won’t be ready for it.

Still not over Cortana’s death

Arby’s dies.

> 2533274925960280;3:
> > 2533274961579910;2:
> > I completely agree. it’s weird we can get so attached to something like this but I don’t know if I could keep playing if something were to happen to chief. I mean that’s like Nintendo killing Mario.
>
>
> There’s always Wario ;D who needs Luigi.

By that logic you’d continue playing as the Arbiter… Assuming he isn’t also killed off.

Random side note, I want to see Sergeant Reynolds and Eddie Buck meet and have a conversation ;). If you guys don’t know who both these Halo characters are look them up and you’ll know why I’d find that amusing.