I'm not getting any xp in halo 3

I have played the mcc for a while, but I recently got my hands on a copy of halo 3 backwards compatible. unfortunately, the xp system seems to be broken. I just played a game of social slayer where I got 3 killing sprees, 17 kills, I was on the top of the leaderboard, and we won. however, i got nothing for it. in fact, none of my stats are being tracked on my profile. it has been getting really annoying, and I know other people are annoyed with it, too. I have done my research, and I found that this has happened before, and it was fixed, but now it is happening again. can anyone help me shed some light on this?

[deleted]

Same here wtf

Did you quit a ton of games beforehand? The original H3 had an issue of not updating your exp as you lost it for quitting games (they solved this with the H3 multiplayer disc). If this is the case, continue to play games without quitting and gain back the exp. When you go over your original amount of exp it should track it upwards.

Edit: I decided to hop onto an alt that hasn’t played online before and I didn’t gain any exp.

[deleted]

> 2535425674774885;5:
> > 2533274996666254;4:
> > Did you quit a ton of games beforehand? The original H3 had an issue of not updating your exp as you lost it for quitting games (they solved this with the H3 multiplayer disc). If this is the case, continue to play games without quitting and gain back the exp. When you go over your original amount of exp it should track it upwards.
> >
> > Edit: I decided to hop onto an alt that hasn’t played online before and I didn’t gain any exp.
>
> do you mean your main account gets experience?
> [It’s been too long and it’s still not fixed. there’s no response from 343 either]

“onto an alt” I mean’t that I hopped onto a alternate account and played a game and won. I didn’t get any exp at the end.

> 2533274996666254;4:
> Did you quit a ton of games beforehand? The original H3 had an issue of not updating your exp as you lost it for quitting games (they solved this with the H3 multiplayer disc). If this is the case, continue to play games without quitting and gain back the exp. When you go over your original amount of exp it should track it upwards.
>
> Edit: I decided to hop onto an alt that hasn’t played online before and I didn’t gain any exp.

no, it has happened ever since I got it

> 2535417906128316;7:
> > 2533274996666254;4:
> > Did you quit a ton of games beforehand? The original H3 had an issue of not updating your exp as you lost it for quitting games (they solved this with the H3 multiplayer disc). If this is the case, continue to play games without quitting and gain back the exp. When you go over your original amount of exp it should track it upwards.
> >
> > Edit: I decided to hop onto an alt that hasn’t played online before and I didn’t gain any exp.
>
> no, it has happened ever since I got it

There’s a bug right now that prevents you from gaining exp. I don’t know if you can still lose exp because I don’t have the Multiplayer disc (this disc has the fix for the exp counter not going backwards) to see this. I’m not sure if they’re aware of the issue or are trying to fix it.

I am having the same issue. I am Receiving experience in the game halo three, but the experience is not showing on my way point profile. Please help.

> 2533274866906624;9:
> I am having the same issue. I am Receiving experience in the game halo three, but the experience is not showing on my way point profile. Please help.

Please don’t revive old topics thanks