I'm not getting any XP? At all?

Like it won’t even take me to the XP screen after a game. What’s going on?

EDIT: I reached my XP limit. Because the servers are so laggy it wouldn’t show me the “online xp limit reached” message after the game. Ridiculous.

You either

A: Hit the cap
or
B: Temporary banned from gaining exp.

If it’s an XP ban it is completely unjustified. I have not associated myself with any kind of boosting whatsoever.

> If it’s an XP ban it is completely unjustified. I have not associated myself with any kind of boosting whatsoever.

Go to your dashboard then relaunch halo 4, Itll tell you when you get to the main menu wether or not your banend. It should say

“This account has been temporarly banned from Gaining XP. For more info on this ban please visit halo4.com/ban” (fyi, that isnt a real site… Yet.)

If that doesn’t pop-up You may have just hit the EXP cap, and should fix its self In about 10minutes. Theres been lots of reports that the cap resets are Midnight EST. (and its 11:5xPM EST now.)

In the event that it does say you are banned, Just wait awhile till it resolves it self. its only temporary. Probably a week or less.

i was just playing Team Slayer and in the koddle of the match, i got the Temp XP ban message. WTF 343?!? I paid $120 for this badass game and now i cant lvl up in Multiplayer??? Just for clerification, i have reqd why other ppl get banned, and i for one, do not “Idle” or hack or cheat! my gamertag is ‘zueszi11a’, please, remove this ban from my account.