I'm not excited.

From the few clips of gameplay we saw, it looks like halo reach 2 to me. I feel like halo 4 is going to be filled with a lot more crap than even reach was. How great would it be if halo 4 was as simple as the first 3 and focused more on teamwork, map control and weapon control. I think this is going to be called, halo reach 2 - Call of duty Super aa’s!

That’s funny - I remember Reach having chunky-monkey movement traits and physics.

How unfortunate for you.

Why do we care if your not excited? Great, your disapointed in 2 minutes of gameplay. If you don’t want it don’t buy it and don’t whine to us about it. I’m getting annoyed with all of these threads. But what else is there to expect.

For me Halo is about mutiplayer!

Competitive Mutiplayer

I am not excited, I am appalled at the dis-respect for the competitive Halo community. Period.

The only community that slaughters day by day through the bug and in game issues that have been complained about since day damn one.

We play our hardest and don’t get rewarded.
We play when others ditch the game for others.
We respect other like-minded players when no-one respects us
Enough is Enough.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack other members or make violent or threatening posts against forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

> From the few clips of gameplay we saw, it looks like halo reach 2 to me. I feel like halo 4 is going to be filled with a lot more crap than even reach was. How great would it be if halo 4 was as simple as the first 3 and focused more on teamwork, map control and weapon control. I think this is going to be called, halo reach 2 - Call of duty Super aa’s!

It’s ok. we don’t want you in Halo 4 MM anyways. Play reach until you die.

> For me Halo is about mutiplayer!
>
> Competitive Mutiplayer
>
> I am not excited, I am appalled at the dis-respect for the competitive Halo community. Period.
>
> The only community that slaughters day by day through the bug and in game issues that have been complained about since day damn one.
>
> We play our hardest and don’t get rewarded.
> We play when others ditch the game for others.
> We respect other like-minded players when no-one respects us
> Enough is Enough.

That is an opinion, and no one cares.

While I slightly agree with you OP it’s really that I’m not as excited as I thought I would be. I am still pretty excited though. Just a little warning you will probably be bashed for your opinion even though you don’t deserve it as you have your own rights to your own opinion. If this post can stop at least one or two people before they start I feel that I have helped. :slight_smile:

I just want to remind you though that the trailer had a little warning at the beggining of it so not everything you have seen in that video will remain the same when the final game is released.

>
> Competitive Mutiplayer
>
> I am not excited, I am appalled at the dis-respect for the competitive Halo community. Period.
>
> The only community that slaughters day by day through the bug and in game issues that have been complained about since day damn one.
>
> We play our hardest and don’t get rewarded.
> We play when others ditch the game for others.
> Enough is Enough.

We’ve seen like 3 seconds. lol

Chill out. I’m happy that this game will actually include strafing, unlike Reach.

> > For me Halo is about mutiplayer!
> >
> > Competitive Mutiplayer
> >
> > I am not excited, I am appalled at the dis-respect for the competitive Halo community. Period.
> >
> > The only community that slaughters day by day through the bug and in game issues that have been complained about since day damn one.
> >
> > We play our hardest and don’t get rewarded.
> > We play when others ditch the game for others.
> > We respect other like-minded players when no-one respects us
> > Enough is Enough.
>
> That is an opinion, and no one cares.

And… My point is proven.

> Why do we care if your not excited? Great, your disapointed in 2 minutes of gameplay. If you don’t want it don’t buy it and don’t whine to us about it. I’m getting annoyed with all of these threads. But what else is there to expect.

What I got out of this post: Nobody can have an opinion that doesn’t praise Halo 4.

Then you are not welcome.

> Enough is Enough.
> [/size][/color]

Maybe if you didn’t only respect those that are like minded more respect would be given.

Just sayin’ ;c

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack other members or make violent or threatening posts against forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

> > Why do we care if your not excited? Great, your disapointed in 2 minutes of gameplay. If you don’t want it don’t buy it and don’t whine to us about it. I’m getting annoyed with all of these threads. But what else is there to expect.
>
> What I got out of this post: Nobody can have an opinion that doesn’t praise Halo 4.

Kill yourself already. Seriously. Just do it.

> > > Why do we care if your not excited? Great, your disapointed in 2 minutes of gameplay. If you don’t want it don’t buy it and don’t whine to us about it. I’m getting annoyed with all of these threads. But what else is there to expect.
> >
> > What I got out of this post: Nobody can have an opinion that doesn’t praise Halo 4.
>
> Kill yourself already. Seriously. Just do it.

Look out guys…

C[_]

Care cup is empty, Op, sorry.

> > > Why do we care if your not excited? Great, your disapointed in 2 minutes of gameplay. If you don’t want it don’t buy it and don’t whine to us about it. I’m getting annoyed with all of these threads. But what else is there to expect.
> >
> > What I got out of this post: Nobody can have an opinion that doesn’t praise Halo 4.

This is the type of post I’m talking about. After the reveal this forum has turned into a super bash forum. If you guys can just accept the fact that some people like it and some don’t maybe you wouldn’t bash on the opposing views. Instead you would try to actually talk and reason and give your views as to why or why not you think the game is or isn’t appealing to you.

Instead it’s…

OP “I like the way the game looks”

other posters. “Yeah and anyone that disagrees sucks”.
“Are you kidding me this game looks bad”.

OP “I hate the way this game looks”

other posters. “Yeah and anyone that disagrees sucks”.
“Are you kidding me this game looks great ya jerk”.

If your comments were more along the lines of I disagree and heres why and then the OP respected your views we wouldn’t have all this annoying rage bashing. OP has his rights to his opinions and if you can’t politely disagree how do you guys expect the OP to comment back with anything other than rage.

-_- Keep it Clean…

> > > > Why do we care if your not excited? Great, your disapointed in 2 minutes of gameplay. If you don’t want it don’t buy it and don’t whine to us about it. I’m getting annoyed with all of these threads. But what else is there to expect.
> > >
> > > What I got out of this post: Nobody can have an opinion that doesn’t praise Halo 4.
> >
> > Kill yourself already. Seriously. Just do it.
>
> Look out guys…

I’m not even asking you to kill yourself, I’m suggesting you might as well do it since it’s painfully obvious that you hate life.

>

Really…

Okay, OP.

Blog it.