IM NOT COMPLAING but April Update...

IS VERY GOOD however, I have noticed a lot more lag than before. is this happening for more people or is it just me?

YES. TONS MORE LAG.

AND multiple full-team spikes in every warzone match, without a single player leaving the game (before the update the lag spikes would only occur when someone left, but now it’s sporadic).

This is the March update. I don’t blame you for mistaking it, if 343 could meet a deadline it wouldn’t be a problem.

> 2533274834537210;3:
> This is the March update. I don’t blame you for mistaking it, if 343 could meet a deadline it wouldn’t be a problem.

A bit harsh, but either way you are correct. This is the March update.

Hopefully the April update gets released on time.

There is more lag, but I want to assume its a bug.

Not really for me… idk

Lots more lag. Its really taking the enjoyment out of arena for me, because it seems that it now comes down to luck about as often as it comes down to skill - lots of 1v1 where the person ends up skipping across the screen at the last second (and I’m sure I’m doing the same to them, it goes both ways). If I wanted to play a random luck game where skill was only a small part of it, i’d play fiesta or something. Its frustrating that it happens even in slayer and arena.

So, this update has brought lag spikes, loss of sound and armour upgrades not working properly. I’ve experienced lag and loss of sound, and read about the armour mods not working here.

It did bring a tiny amount of new weapons, vehicles and maps, but managed to break several unrelated things in the process. Way to go 343! I guess it was worth it though, as we now have different colour writing for our party members in the game… just what I always wanted. Sigh…

> 2533274792641480;8:
> So, this update has brought lag spikes, loss of sound and armour upgrades not working properly. I’ve experienced lag and loss of sound, and read about the armour mods not working here.
>
> It did bring a tiny amount of new weapons, vehicles and maps, but managed to break several unrelated things in the process. Way to go 343! I guess it was worth it though, as we now have different colour writing for our party members in the game… just what I always wanted. Sigh…

Take a look on MCC patches lol

Is it just me, or does every update cause some lag and disconnections for a day or two after release?

Yea me and some of my regular Halo buddies have all experienced unanimous lag spikes while playing Warzone. We’ve all gotten over it, but it’s odd nonetheless.

It’s freaking unbearable, its really killing all the fun, its not even fair I can’t zoom, I can’t strafe I’m wasting my time trying to get a fee games in after work at this point just take off afk bans so I can leave the game on and get something

Yeah I noticed lagging when I played earlier.

For me is almost not enjoyable anymore.
There are tons of lag and the game is not working properly. I can’t see my rank, I can’t play good, I get kicked from the matches…
Someone is in the same situation?
(and sorry for bad english)

I’ve also had some serious lag. Completely ruins one on one engagements for me, I can’t lone wolf anymore, or I have to flank with the expectation that I can get in the first two shots.

> 2533274807480458;15:
> I’ve also had some serious lag. Completely ruins one on one engagements for me, I can’t lone wolf anymore, or I have to flank with the expectation that I can get in the first two shots.

Exactly this - 1v1 now often comes down to who gets the luck of the lag. It wasn’t like this until recently. Losing a 1v1 is never fun of course, but at least when you get outplayed its fair enough. But when you have a guy one-shot and he suddenly lags across your screen and is shooting you from another direction, and then he kills you and teabags you, ugh, its pretty frustrating!

I lagged out of Foreg for the first time yesterday, was very annoyed.

I live in a house with 2 other lads and we have all be on consoles streaming and gaming at the same time no problem. Last night I was alone! WTF!
Lost loads of work on my Avalanche remake :frowning:

Yep, same here and it seems to be due to the removal of region lock. Games are no longer enjoyable, instead becoming a frustrating experience that you just want to end.

Not sure why this is happening, but it is rather annoying.

Teh Region Lock was broken you guys are most likely playing with people from other countries.