Im not buying an unfinished product.

ill buy the full game when its fully out.

> 2533274816803169;1:
> ill buy the full game when its fully out.

Good luck to you avoiding spoilers. See you in the Summer!

That would take some serious willpower to avoid the spoilers my dude. Personally I don’t really care about forge or coop but I do understand why some people would be disappointed. If you think about it…6 years in development and it’s still unfinished? Yeah it doesn’t seem right especially if you want to share the experience with others.

> 2533274852319616;3:
> That would take some serious willpower to avoid the spoilers my dude. Personally I don’t really care about forge or coop but I do understand why some people would be disappointed. If you think about it…6 years in development and it’s still unfinished? Yeah it doesn’t seem right especially if you want to share the experience with others.

It wasn’t 6 years of game development. It was about 3 years of purely engine development followed by 2 years of tuning it. The game development has been occuring for 3 years.

> 2533274792737987;4:
> > 2533274852319616;3:
> > That would take some serious willpower to avoid the spoilers my dude. Personally I don’t really care about forge or coop but I do understand why some people would be disappointed. If you think about it…6 years in development and it’s still unfinished? Yeah it doesn’t seem right especially if you want to share the experience with others.
>
> It wasn’t 6 years of game development. It was about 3 years of purely engine development followed by 2 years of tuning it. The game development has been occuring for 3 years.

Well they also had a delay last year. Imagine what the game would’ve been at launch last year if even now forge and coop aren’t ready now. Not very good optics either way.

I am saddened at the news regarding another delay… Regardless, I have faith that 343i will deliver, as they’ve stated, a great experience for everyone. If I have to play MP for 3 months while waiting for Co-op Campaign, so be it. Just glad they’re upfront and honest.

Although, I will be upset if when they do have everything released and it proves to be garbage. Time will tell, but the outcome appears quite bright.

> 2533274852319616;5:
> > 2533274792737987;4:
> > > 2533274852319616;3:
> > > That would take some serious willpower to avoid the spoilers my dude. Personally I don’t really care about forge or coop but I do understand why some people would be disappointed. If you think about it…6 years in development and it’s still unfinished? Yeah it doesn’t seem right especially if you want to share the experience with others.
> >
> > It wasn’t 6 years of game development. It was about 3 years of purely engine development followed by 2 years of tuning it. The game development has been occuring for 3 years.
>
> Well they also had a delay last year. Imagine what the game would’ve been at launch last year if even now forge and coop aren’t ready now. Not very good optics either way.

Fully agree. It seems like they maybe bit off more than they could chew with the engine and their planning.

I’m completely fed up with companies thinking it’s acceptable to release an unfinished product. If the game is launched in an incomplete state, then I’ll certainly be withholding my purchase indefinitely.

Why would I give 343 or Microsoft $60 for an incomplete campaign?

If anything I’ll play on gamepass and avoid giving 343i any of my money directly (I already have gamepass) and even then I’ll wait until co-op is officially released just to make a point of it.

Despite being a huge fan since 2001, my interest in Halo has been waning since 343i took over and especially after Halo 5. I’ve no burning need or interest to play day 1 anyways.

That isn’t enough effort to make a thread.