I'm new

Hello I go by CanUPls, I used to go by Scarfing when I had a og Xbox but lost the account.

I’ve been a halo fan for a while and would like to chat with old and new halo fans. I enjoyed most of the halo campaigns especially the first trilogy, reach, and odst with the calming jazz. With multi-player it’s mostly been a lot of big team battle and invasion for me recently, however I don’t mind mixing it up.

Hopefully I can find some people on here that like invasion to squad up with or go 1v1 with me.

Hey there! you seem cool but this probably isn’t the forum for looking to get to know people / find players? You probably ought to look at the recruiting forum or the discord maybe :slight_smile:

Yeah make sure you put things in proper topics next time people be out here ban happy.

How do people get selected? By skill?

> 2535414097554716;4:
> How do people get selected? By skill?

343 went into a bit of detail in regards to who gets selected for Test Flights in the recent Inside Infinite update :slight_smile: have a look there

> 2533274890412134;2:
> Hey there! you seem cool but this probably isn’t the forum for looking to get to know people / find players? You probably ought to look at the recruiting forum or the discord maybe :slight_smile:

Thanks for the heads up, I’ll make sure to do that next time