Im more excited for the beta than christmas...

Im so eager to test out ground pound, slide and tackle abilities in the beta that i haven’t really given christmas two thoughts haha, everything i see with halo 5 so far I’m enjoying the looks of, it looks fresh, new & ridiculously fun to play, i know a lot of this community aren’t happy to see where its going, but I’ve enjoyed every halo since CE and i can’t wait to play this game.

You shouldn’t be, never be over-hyped for a beta, because its a beta they tend to lag and glitch and generally be broken (that’s why it is a beta). A beta this early may even lead to a change in the core mechanics. But don’t worry I still love you.

I very excited too! Hopefully I get my new controller by then

I’m pretty exited but Christmas is awesome so still exited for that.

I was excited for the beta until I found out that it was only 1 player local. To top it off, I also found out that the final game will only have 2 player local. I guess it’s a good thing that I’m not that excited, bcuz when they do release this broken beta I won’t be too disappointed.

Once I started buying my own gifts, christmas wasn’t fun anymore. I’m exited for the beta though.

^ Agreed. Can’t wait to play the Beta either.

Really wonder when we’re getting new infos (shouldn’t there be some sort of making of this week?)…

> 2533274793332039;7:
> Really wonder when we’re getting new infos (shouldn’t there be some sort of making of this week?)…

Hopefully, with the next bulletin.