I'm more excited for Campaign and Spartan Ops

I always get Halo for the Campaign, who doesn’t? I’m especially looking forward to this Campaign cause we’ve been waiting for this game for pretty much 5 years. I’m really curious on what’s going to go down. I’m also very curious with Spartan Ops, this seems like the next big thing for this franchise, can’t wait for Spartan Ops, though I’m more pumped for the story to Campaign. I’m a bit worried about Multiplayer, do you agree?

Im excited for everything! I think MM will be fine, just give them more time to release more information.

Im really excited for Spartan Ops though, it sounds like a really great addition to Halo and my best bro and I love co-op stuff so I hope its awesome!

Worried about the MP? Yes. Excited for the Campaign/Spartan Ops? Hell yes =)

> I always get Halo for the Campaign, who doesn’t? I’m especially looking forward to this Campaign cause we’ve been waiting for this game for pretty much 5 years. I’m really curious on what’s going to go down. I’m also very curious with Spartan Ops, this seems like the next big thing for this franchise, can’t wait for Spartan Ops, though I’m more pumped for the story to Campaign. I’m a bit worried about Multiplayer, do you agree?

I get more and more worried about multiplayer everytime i hear something about it, but as for campaign and Spartan ops? Hell ya i can’t even wait its going to be amazing. Just going to have to wait and see for multiplayer :confused: