I'm loving the new Carbine update!!

The Carbine is quickly becoming my favorite primary. It’s crazy fast and stays on target.

It’s been my favorite since 2, my anti-br weapon >:)

My BR still beats the carbine all day long.

I bounce between the Carbine and the BR, but I seem to be using the Carbine more lately, it’s become a beast gun!

> My BR still beats the carbine all day long.

What’s so good about the BR anyway?

its my second favorite weapon.

My favorite is the BR.

> > My BR still beats the carbine all day long.
>
> What’s so good about the BR anyway?

Everything.

> > > My BR still beats the carbine all day long.
> >
> > What’s so good about the BR anyway?
>
> Everything.

Not a sufficient answer, elaborate please

> > > > My BR still beats the carbine all day long.
> > >
> > > What’s so good about the BR anyway?
> >
> > Everything.
>
> Not a sufficient answer, elaborate please

Fastest kill time with a 4 shot, most consistent headshots on unshielded enemies due to burst function, high skill gap due to requiring positioning to use since it doesn’t have unlimited range like the DMR, hitting every shot is rewarding but missing a shot is punished more than the carbine which is just a trigger spamming gun.

And a 4 shot with the BR is still the most satisfying thing in this game for me. Even more than a no-scope, overkill or flag caps.

> > > > > My BR still beats the carbine all day long.
> > > >
> > > > What’s so good about the BR anyway?
> > >
> > > Everything.
> >
> > Not a sufficient answer, elaborate please
>
> Fastest kill time with a 4 shot, most consistent headshots on unshielded enemies due to burst function, high skill gap due to requiring positioning to use since it doesn’t have unlimited range like the DMR, hitting every shot is rewarding but missing a shot is punished more than the carbine which is just a trigger spamming gun.
>
> And 4 shot with the BR is still the most satisfying thing in this game for me. Even more than a no-scope.

Got it :slight_smile:

> > > > > My BR still beats the carbine all day long.
> > > >
> > > > What’s so good about the BR anyway?
> > >
> > > Everything.
> >
> > Not a sufficient answer, elaborate please
>
> Fastest kill time with a 4 shot, most consistent headshots on unshielded enemies due to burst function, high skill gap due to requiring positioning to use since it doesn’t have unlimited range like the DMR, hitting every shot is rewarding but missing a shot is punished more than the carbine which is just a trigger spamming gun.
>
> And a 4 shot with the BR is still the most satisfying thing in this game for me. Even more than a no-scope, overkill or flag caps.

Well written!

> And a 4 shot with the BR is still the most satisfying thing in this game for me. Even more than a no-scope, overkill or flag caps.

^^