I'm losing hype

I can’t even enjoy one single halo 5 video because of negative people who trying to prevent me from buying the game on YouTube.

Stop watching the trolls on youtube?

Then don’t go to youtube. This isn’t exactly rocket science.

Then don’t read the comments. :confused:

And it kinda is a good thing not to be hyped for games these days.

> 2535465515137096;1:
> I can’t even enjoy one single halo 5 video because of negative people who trying to prevent me from buying the game on YouTube.

Just ignore them

And this is why I don’t watch videos or read comments.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Don’t pay attention to them. There are haters for every game. Think about your favorite video game and all the great times you had with it - some people hate that game. It didn’t stop you from enjoying it and having great memories of it and the same thing can be said about any video game.

Enjoy Halo 5, who cares about what others think. It’s your own money and your own interests.

Uh, they’re dumb. Don’t listen to them :wink:

> 2533274822366750;4:
> Then don’t read the comments. :confused:
>
> And it kinda is a good thing not to be hyped for games these days.

I agree, so many have been disappointments or complete and utter flops, destiny for example, did anyone here watch their videos about the game before the release? Oh my word, I expected that outcome. The order 1886 also…

But yeah its better not to get hyped or excited for games these days and keep your expectations low. That way when you realize the game your hyped for is a failure you won’t be mad about it.

> 2533274822366750;4:
> Then don’t read the comments. :confused:
>
> And it kinda is a good thing not to be hyped for games these days.

How is not a good thing? I’m just trying have a good without anything ruining it.

> 2535465515137096;10:
> > 2533274822366750;4:
> > Then don’t read the comments. :confused:
> >
> > And it kinda is a good thing not to be hyped for games these days.
>
>
> How is not a good thing? I’m just trying have a good without anything ruining it.

Because having super high expectations means you get disappointed far more often than not?

Never read YouTube comments.

> 2535465515137096;1:
> I can’t even enjoy one single halo 5 video because of negative people who trying to prevent me from buying the game on YouTube.

avoid the comment section then

Your enjoyment of something should not be based off the opinion of YouTube commenters.

If the opinions of others are all it takes to make you think less of Halo 5, you never actually liked it as much as you thought you did.

> 2535465515137096;10:
> > 2533274822366750;4:
> > Then don’t read the comments. :confused:
> >
> > And it kinda is a good thing not to be hyped for games these days.
>
>
> How is it not a good thing? I’m just trying have a good without anything ruining it.

Gaming in general has been having a bad track record in the last few years, so me and many others would advise you to not fall for the hype and potentially end up in the same state as many of us did with games like Destiny, the MCC, Titanfall, Evolve, and so on.

> 2533274822366750;16:
> > 2535465515137096;10:
> > > 2533274822366750;4:
> > > Then don’t read the comments. :confused:
> > >
> > > And it kinda is a good thing not to be hyped for games these days.
> >
> >
> > How is it not a good thing? I’m just trying have a good without anything ruining it.
>
>
> Gaming in general has been having a bad track record in the last few years, so me and many others would advise you to not fall for the hype and potentially end up in the same state as many of us did with games like Destiny, the MCC, Titanfall, Evolve, and so on.

This. Never forget that hype is a marketing tool, a means of making you overlook flaws and problems which you would normally detect before purchase. Don’t be hyped. That’s not to say that you can’t be looking forward to it, I certainly am, but don’t allow yourself to be bought.

> 2533274869573550;14:
> Your enjoyment of something should not be based off the opinion of YouTube commenters.

I don’t listen to the comments. But it annoying see people acting like they own whole video game company.

> 2533274823519895;15:
> If the opinions of others are all it takes to make you think less of Halo 5, you never actually liked it as much as you thought you did.

I like the gameplay and I’m looking forward to buying the game.

<mark>Do not call out individuals.</mark>

> 2535465515137096;1:

Then don’t watch unprofessional YouTubers. Specifically <mark>REDACTED</mark> he trashes every game (Halo being one of them) Also avoid the comment section, most of em are just Sony fanboys that hate everything Xbone. Also, they can’t make you do anything, unless they are standing at the door of GameStop the night of release with a AR15. Then, I’d probably go get a copy from Walmart. Don’t let others influence you or your wallet.