Im looking for a clan for me and my friends

Looking for a clan so that me and my friends build our twitch and YouTube page we play many games but I would love to make halo 5 our chill game where we can build a community together I rather join a clan that is okay with that then make one where just me and my friend so together we could do fun things with each other message me gt @ K U Z Z I 3

> 2533274864806548;1:
> Looking for a clan so that me and my friends build our twitch and YouTube page we play many games but I would love to make halo 5 our chill game where we can build a community together I rather join a clan that is okay with that then make one where just me and my friend so together we could do fun things with each other message me gt @ K U Z Z I 3

Fireteam Cerberus would certainly be happy to welcome people. We have an UK/EU-base, but we have a growing cluster of active US players as well as access to a global cooperative group through the XBL club Halo Cooperative Gaming Club

you interested in Military UNSC Clans?

Is their any rule or details I need to know

> 2533274874872263;2:
> > 2533274864806548;1:
> > Looking for a clan so that me and my friends build our twitch and YouTube page we play many games but I would love to make halo 5 our chill game where we can build a community together I rather join a clan that is okay with that then make one where just me and my friend so together we could do fun things with each other message me gt @ K U Z Z I 3
>
> Fireteam Cerberus would certainly be happy to welcome people. We have an UK/EU-base, but we have a growing cluster of active US players as well as access to a global cooperative group through the XBL club Halo Cooperative Gaming Club

Do u have any detail in rules and requirements to join ya clan

WDNA 2nd Company or WDNA 3rd Company would be more than willing to accept your group!

Just request at a company page or message XxCrimsonGamexX (WDNA2), or Spygon117 (WDNA3) and include whether you would like to join a UNSC or Covenant Division. Other than that, just be as active as you can, there are no time requirements or anything like that.

Hi there K U Z Z i 3 you may be intereseted in joining Operation TryTanium. You are welcome to use the company to build your twitch and youtube from, and you are welcome to ask the other members if you need some more people.
The rules are very simple and easy to follow, they are as follows:
RULES
No.1 Have fun
No.2 Treat others how you want to be treated ( your fellow company members, team mates and opponents alike)
No.3 Be supportive (Don’t mock, and laugh at a fellow team mate if they suffer an unfortunate demise, or can’t seem to get any kills, support them)
No.4 Do your best, that is all I ask of you (K/D not above 1.0 doesn’t matter, just do your best, and have fun)
No.5 Have fun
If you have any questions, or would like to know more, feel free to message me here or on Xbox Live.

> 2533274864806548;4:
> Is their any rule or details I need to know

depends a bit on the unit you are looking to join, but you need to fill out an application and do a boot camp to become a full member. the clan focus on engagements with other clans, both in competitive matches and in raids, and training towards this.

we have a webpage you can have a look at http://unscinfinity.enjin.com , if you want to join you can apply at http://unscinfinity.enjin.com/marinesapplication

> 2533274864806548;5:
> > 2533274874872263;2:
> > > 2533274864806548;1:
> > > Looking for a clan so that me and my friends build our twitch and YouTube page we play many games but I would love to make halo 5 our chill game where we can build a community together I rather join a clan that is okay with that then make one where just me and my friend so together we could do fun things with each other message me gt @ K U Z Z I 3
> >
> > Fireteam Cerberus would certainly be happy to welcome people. We have an UK/EU-base, but we have a growing cluster of active US players as well as access to a global cooperative group through the XBL club Halo Cooperative Gaming Club
>
> Do u have any detail in rules and requirements to join ya clan

Only requirements for Fireteam Cerberus are a mature attitude and a cooperative outlook (ideally a mic for communicating). Beyond that just have fun.

Here

PMing you now