I'm laughing to death. I'm watching the HCS game. The players have been dropping off the line

Their second game has been reopened twice. Hahaha, the stability of the game needs to be improved

14 Likes

Deserved. HCS is an absolute joke.

12 Likes

Don’t worry, it’s just a beta.

29 Likes

We are the betas and we are falling for it

11 Likes

The game audio is so desynched. What a stream.

This is amazing. Probably the best thing that could have happened TBH. Maybe this will be the wake-up call they need to show that this game still needs some serious work. I absolutely love the gameplay, but there are still many things not related to the core gameplay that still need to be worked on.

13 Likes

Please 343 fix the crashes, it’s unacceptable

2 Likes

I think the game will get much better over time.

Yeah, I wish everything was fixed, but also understand the need for a break during the holidays.

2 Likes

Another 3v4, in the tournament. What a surprise.

2 Likes

I especially like the Twitch drops. Draw in more viewers just to see the match flop. Pure comedic gold.

8 Likes

I totally agree. The game will be better over time, just as with the MCC. Everyone also deserves a break for the holidays, you’d have to be a heartless scrooge to disagree there.

But I do think they could have given this game more time in the oven instead of rushing out a release. I know they were probably facing immense pressure from Microshaft to get something out there, especially since they had already pushed release back a year, but gotdamn. Can you imagine what state this game was in a year ago?

EDIT: They sensor an M followed by a $ to represent Microsoft? The censorship is wild in here.

10 Likes

I am not a tech person at all. But how would the game get more buggy since the Flights and Launch? I don’t recall having very many issues back then.

1 Like

In Postum’s update it seems the devs can’t even figure out why.

1 Like

Oh god. Are they not all physically together in an arena? Do they even need to be in a server for that?

Bets they will keep saying that for months even after official release date???

2 Likes

I can’t imagine the mess we would have gotten if this were released a year ago.

I don’t think another delay would have fixed much, personally. A lot of basic functions of a halo game have either been delayed or are broken already.

4 Likes

Got my pistol skin. Be back Sunday for the pose.

What a silly way to boost viewership.

2 Likes

bruh
have you been living under a rock the last few weeks?
343i acknowledged multiple times lately that many parts of games
are getting adjusted and/or overhauled

what you seem to forget is that holidays are coming up and thus there won’t be worked on the game during these days

you gotta understand that 343i doesn’t need a “wake-up call”, but time - and y’all some patience.

2 Likes

They (meaning MS and 343) chose to launch not only the game but HCS during the holidays. Therefore they don’t get to hide behind the holidays as an excuse.

Releasing a flagship title three weeks before Christmas and running their first eSport competition when they know they can’t even get the game working properly was their decision and now they have to deal with the ramifications of those choices.

Seems like they should have been the patient ones and postponed HCS until they could get a handle on these server issues…

23 Likes

The defenders of this game are wild. If one thing is wrong we " HAVE TO BE PATIENT! JUST ENJOY THE GAME! IT’S FREE TO PLAY! IT’S A BETA! IT WILL GET BETTER OVER TIME! YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND CODING! JUST BE GRATEFUL! "

Nah. Miss me with that. The game has issues. Many many issues. We’re not going to just shut up. Enough is enough. We’re tired ad gamers of being nickle and dimed to death for a minimal viable product. They chose the battlefield this war will be fought on, and it just so happens to be Halo. It just sucks this is the game that made people say “enough.” Went and messed with the star wars fans of video games.

20 Likes