I'm just... let down

I’m not even mad that i paid for a completely broken, unplayable game, i’m just mad that they ruined my all time favourite game.
I thought TMCC would make me wipe the dust off my Xbox one and actually use it but i guess that wont be happening anytime soon.
When i was watching E3 live when this got announced i went crazy just imagining how much fun this would be playing with my friends that i did all the other halo’s with.
Day 1 of the game i kind of expected MM to be down so it didn’t really bother me… its now almost a week down the line and they have released ‘many patches’ which just feels like the game has got even harder to find with a party. Dont get me wrong, these patches seem to have made finding a game solo easier than before but searching as a party of 4 just seems to be more or less impossible.
has anyone else realised that a party of 4+ is impossible to find a game or is it just me?

Ive gotten into games with 3 people in a party which i was really happy about but more or less every game we have been split up and the games have always been like 3v5… its just not fun.
i don’t understand why a game as big as HALO was aloud to be released in this state,
I have always been a huge halo fanatic but i just feel heart broken that my beloved Halo has became this buggy piece of scrap…
i just hope 343 get their heads together and fix it soon because at the moment i have lost all hope for them :confused:
I wont be getting a refund as i see no point because as soon as it is fixed i would just be buying it again anyways.
i just want to know how many people feel this way?

I feel that way bro, I’m sure a lot of us do.Its just that nobody is respecting peoples feelings or opinions on the matter.
Like for me I love Halo, but hate how 343 screws up small details like no mounted flash light for Chief in Halo 2 AE or taking out the functional warthog speedometers in AE graphics. But thats just my OCD about detail it drives me nuts when its missing.

I tried to do some customs with buddies from the Angry Joe Show Army, and every time a match ended in customs we got separated and it said we couldn’t join a match in progress when there wasn’t one in progress.
They should of delayed the game to make sure it worked optimally, but this is the norm for developers these days they can just get away with releasing a jank product and pocketing money despite what their PR departments say. They patch everything post release, but back in the day there were no patches people needed to release fully functional software and there were high expectations and standards that were set.
To see Halo fall below the bar is most unfortunate indeed.

Just chill 4 a bit, its the love of the game that brings out the anger when its not working. It will be sorted soon

It’s a dark time to be a Halo fan, especially competitive. And we thought Halo was on the way back up…

On a more positive note, I found a match after searching for over an hour. The game crashed mid match, but I still “leveled” up!

Halo is supposed to be the game others look up to, but even when i want to play custom games with my friends, we have to reset the game a few times just to be able to invite each other as its grey’d out for no reason at all apart from the game not functioning, then when we actually all finally get together in the lobby there is a small chance of the game freezing while loading up for someone… it just feels rushed and i know this sounds weird but it hurts thinking that the game was put together without love or care :frowning:
yer i am going to chill and wait for it all to blow over while i play some other games and hopefully a few week down the line this game might be functional :confused:

Just play the campaign for now until they fix it, thankfully that isn’t really all to broken.

i think we all feel let down but it will hopefully get fix and we can play halo once again but until then just play the campaign

Yeah, campaign works fine for me and my friends in coop. We also wait with multiplayer. :wink:

> 2533274808728072;8:
> Yeah, campaign works fine for me and my friends in coop. We also wait with multiplayer. :wink:

trying to play multiplayer with my friends is harder than milking a brick wall… its just not going to happen :’)

You have friends?

> 2533274793201298;10:
> You have friends?

^ he’s one of them but just a giant troll

> 2533274818476125;7:
> i think we all feel let down but it will hopefully get fix and we can play halo once again but until then just play the campaign

There is only so many times you can play the Halo campaigns in my opinion.

I know me and many others who bought this game for MP, If we wanted to do campaign we would hop on 360 but this game was going to bring everyone back to the golden age of Halo MP, Customers, Pro Circuit and forge.

We have nothing that works, sure one game may work now and then and it’s great. I have had one game where I searched, found a match, voted, had even teams and no troubles.

> 2533274793201298;12:
> > 2533274818476125;7:
> > i think we all feel let down but it will hopefully get fix and we can play halo once again but until then just play the campaign
>
>
> There is only so many times you can play the Halo campaigns in my opinion.
>
> I know me and many others who bought this game for MP, If we wanted to do campaign we would hop on 360 but this game was going to bring everyone back to the golden age of Halo MP, Customers, Pro Circuit and forge.
>
> We have nothing that works, sure one game may work now and then and it’s great. I have had one game where I searched, found a match, voted, had even teams and no troubles.

There was a patch a few days ago and that in my opinion did nothing, apparently there is another one on Wednesday, hopefully this one does something :confused:

> 2533274792814910;4:
> It’s a dark time to be a Halo fan, especially competitive. And we thought Halo was on the way back up…
>
> On a more positive note, I found a match after searching for over an hour. The game crashed mid match, but I still “leveled” up!

I found a game just then with my friend, it put me and him on the same team for once, but it was 2v4, me and him being the 2… but thankfully my k/d didnt go down as the game crashed and didnt load up :’)

OP, as many others have said, play the campaign for now. 343 will sort this mess out, and before you know it TMCC will be normally functioning. Until then, relax.