I'm just grateful...

I have some real Halo games to fall back on. Because trust me I don’t need to buy your game if it flops. :slight_smile:

Why so much doubt?

I clearly say if.

Yea you have Reach and 3. The other 2 are OFFLINE Xbox games. Unless u have Halo 2 PC.

How long do you honestly think H3/Reach will last when H4 is out?

It is nice to play some of the classics time and time again but hopefully Halo 4 will be good and our feedback will change any unwanted issues.

I feel the same. If Halo 4 is a flop i’ll just be waiting for Halo 2 Anniversary :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s gonna flop because they aren’t gonna take custom games out.

> Why so much doubt?

If one expects something to fail, one can only be pleasantly surprised if it doesn’t and is not disappointed if it does fail.

> Why so much doubt?

Why so much praise?

All 343 has told us is that they’re making the game an unbalanced randomized piece of garbage.

> Yea you have Reach and 3. The other 2 are OFFLINE Xbox games. Unless u have Halo 2 PC.
>
> How long do you honestly think H3/Reach will last when H4 is out?

Who says I have to play online? Sure it’s better, but I have fun playing customs, campaign and FF

> Yea you have Reach and 3. The other 2 are OFFLINE Xbox games. Unless u have Halo 2 PC.
>
> How long do you honestly think H3/Reach will last when H4 is out?

Reach has last me from beta up until present. I’m not sure how long it will last, but custom games and playing with friends in general has lasted. Imo Reach is better than that crap they call mw3 (thank God I didn’t buy it), which lasted me 3 months. As soon as I took a break from Reach to play mw3, I got bored of mw3 and went back to Reach. I wonder when future soldier comes out…