Im in the dark about forge what's happening

The title really says it all. i just wanna know some legitamte information about forge you dont have to link anything i just want to know the jist of what is going on.

No problem. They have…

-Welding a bunch of items into one item. So I can make blue base for blood gulch then copy and paste the entire thing and flip it for red base.
-Objects such as buildings and walls can change colors, there is primary, secondary, and tertiary colors. They all get scripting which includes moving objects upon triggers and such, it was a little vague so far I think.
-There are 3 forge canvases including space, a grass/rock/water one, and a glacier
-Way bigger budgets.
-Special effects such as placing fire, smoke, sparks, etc.
-Changing the lighting, night and day or making some parts really dark and other parts lighter. Lights will actually light areas up now.
-It sounded like you could weld stuff to vehicles but don’t get your hopes up.
-I believe they said they would update it from time to time.

Thats from the top of my head. They said they would give more info. It is going to release in December but its definitely worth the wait.

Really excited for what they will introduce! I hope everything will be available, including vehicles!

Welding cannot involve vehicles unfortunately.

> 2535411681592488;3:
> Really excited for what they will introduce! I hope everything will be available, including vehicles!

Oh they’ll have vehicles for sure. They’re just adding new stuff.

> 2533274794242693;4:
> Welding cannot involve vehicles unfortunately.

That sucks.

No Clue,