I'm Hoping 343i Allows Players To...

I’m hoping 343i allows players to design gametypes that work almost exactly like previous installments of Halo’s multiplayer. Customization is a big part of Halo, and with these tools, players can set up a game any way they’d like.

What sort of customization would you like to see? I think presets for old Halo mechanics in the options would be kind of cool. It could automatically change physics, weapons, and stuff.

Expect to be blown away by the customization

> Expect to be blown away by the customization

Why would I do that? Have they mentioned this? Otherwise, I’d just hold my expectations too high and then get disappointed. :C

> Expect to be blown away by the customization

Who said there was going to be a load of customisation in Halo 4? I’m sure there’ll be a little more than previous Halo games. There could be even allot more. I expect to hear allot at E3 as they said it was the biggest Halo presentation at E3 ever. :smiley:

> > Expect to be blown away by the customization
>
> Who said there was going to be a load of customisation in Halo 4? I’m sure there’ll be a little more than previous Halo games. There could be even allot more. I expect to hear allot at E3 as they said it was the biggest Halo presentation at E3 ever. :smiley:

Microsoft has stated that the 2012 lineup will be the best ever!

Also, it’s “a lot;” “allot” isn’t a word. :S Just a heads up.

I’d love to set up Halo 2 Slayer. :3

>
> Why would I do that? Have they mentioned this? Otherwise, I’d just hold my expectations too high and then get disappointed. :C

Customization has increased significantly in every major Halo game. I won’t be suprised if we see a load of custom options in Halo 4. But I reallly hope it will blow us away!

>
> Who said there was going to be a load of customisation in Halo 4? I’m sure there’ll be a little more than previous Halo games. There could be even allot more. I expect to hear allot at E3 as they said it was the biggest Halo presentation at E3 ever. :smiley:

WHAT?

BIGGGEST EVER?

I’m a little worried about this forge and custom games consider Spartan Ops.

I think there will be less customization options because without firefight they are getting rid of all that customization.

> I think there will be less customization options because without firefight they are getting rid of all that customization.

Um. What? I’m not talking about Firefight. I’m talking about custom games.

Hopefuly they have a lot more customisation this time around,

> > I think there will be less customization options because without firefight they are getting rid of all that customization.
>
> Um. What? I’m not talking about Firefight. I’m talking about custom games.

Firefight is a game you can customize therefore it is a custom game.

> > > I think there will be less customization options because without firefight they are getting rid of all that customization.
> >
> > Um. What? I’m not talking about Firefight. I’m talking about custom games.
>
> Firefight is a game you can customize therefore it is a custom game.

So removing Firefight = less customization for… Custom Games…?

Uh. I mean, okay. Sure. >_>

> > > > I think there will be less customization options because without firefight they are getting rid of all that customization.
> > >
> > > Um. What? I’m not talking about Firefight. I’m talking about custom games.
> >
> > Firefight is a game you can customize therefore it is a custom game.
>
> So removing Firefight = less customization for… Custom Games…?
>
> Uh. I mean, okay. Sure. >_>

because now you can’t edit the things that were editable in firefight. Firefight is a custom game so now that you can’t customize that entire section of custom games there is less customization. duh.

> > > > > I think there will be less customization options because without firefight they are getting rid of all that customization.
> > > >
> > > > Um. What? I’m not talking about Firefight. I’m talking about custom games.
> > >
> > > Firefight is a game you can customize therefore it is a custom game.
> >
> > So removing Firefight = less customization for… Custom Games…?
> >
> > Uh. I mean, okay. Sure. >_>
>
> because now you can’t edit the things that were editable in firefight. Firefight is a custom game so now that you can’t customize that entire section of custom games there is less customization. duh.

Oh, I see. You’re being -Yoink!-. Good for you. Move along.