I'm happy about the DMR's return

All through these years of Halo shooter games before Reach came out, I’ve used a whole bunch of weapons for my enjoyment, and the CE pistol was my favorite of all. Now, the DMR came along, and it was weird seeing it in place of the Battle Rifle. I was used the Battle Rifle, but I was impressed with the DMR, “Whoa, it’s like a Sniper/Battle Rifle!”

Of course, we’ve bonded with the DMR due to Firefight, Multiplayer, and the Campaign. Before the DMR annoucement when everyone knew the BR’s return, I wondering if it would be nice to see a showdown between the DMR and the BR! I didn’t think the DMR would return, “Too bad it’s not gonna happen.” Ehh I was wrong, we are having a showdown that would happen just about every match! I feel better knowing that DMR has a place in Halo 4, and I can feel free to chose either BR or DMR fitting to my mood! Good to see you buddy (DMR)!

I agree with you completely. The DMR is a great weapon and it would have been a real shame if it wasn’t going to return in Halo 4. I absolutely love it, and I may even use it more than the BR.

DMR makes popping grunts craniums much more enjoyable.

They should have just skinned it with the CE magnum. And made the CQB magnum the H2 pistol.

Would have excited alot of old time fans. But hey thats not important.

and before someone says “heerrrr durr pistol is a side arms” realize 500 years ago pistols closest ancestors were a metal tube ignited with a burning rope. Alot changes in 500 years.

> DMR makes popping grunts craniums much more enjoyable.

Lol true.

BR beats dmr anyday so im glad its back lol

> They should have just skinned it with the CE magnum. And made the CQB magnum the H2 pistol.

There can just be the DMR and a reskinned pistol, though.

now we just need SMGs again. *sigh

Agreed 100%. Unless the BR is widely more efficient in battle, it will be the DMR and Carbine for me. :smiley:

I like both the DMR and BR.

> BR beats dmr anyday so im glad its back lol

I have nothing against BR, but thanks for leaving a comment!