I'm Guessing I Just Straight Up Wasn't Invited

I know everyone else is saying they got the email for the invitation but haven’t received a code. I didn’t even get an email despite me being eligible for the last flight and being signed up before September 13. Dude, I’m so freaking bummed out because last time, they sent me the invite to the wrong platform despite me having flights only for pc and now it seems like this time I just straight up wasn’t invited

Same here, no email at all. Not under “promotions/other/junk” not at all. I am properly signed up and I still am, I’ve been invited to previous flights but never got either Infinite flight

Damn man. Keep your head up. You might still be able to play. The roll out just allowed me to load

> 2533274964075626;1:
> I know everyone else is saying they got the email for the invitation but haven’t received a code. I didn’t even get an email despite me being eligible for the last flight and being signed up before September 13. Dude, I’m so freaking bummed out because last time, they sent me the invite to the wrong platform despite me having flights only for pc and now it seems like this time I just straight up wasn’t invited

They’re also removing negative comments on their inability to invite longstanding fans and instead prioritizing influencers and people who just signed up. Sad, really.

> 2533274837803271;4:
> > 2533274964075626;1:
> > I know everyone else is saying they got the email for the invitation but haven’t received a code. I didn’t even get an email despite me being eligible for the last flight and being signed up before September 13. Dude, I’m so freaking bummed out because last time, they sent me the invite to the wrong platform despite me having flights only for pc and now it seems like this time I just straight up wasn’t invited
>
> They’re also removing negative comments on their inability to invite longstanding fans and instead prioritizing influencers and people who just signed up. Sad, really.

That cannot be happening.

I feel you guys and I am sorry I just signed up but I get the excitement.