I'm guaranteeing that this isn't 100% my fault

I know that Halo: Infinite isn’t in a great state, but I don’t necessarily care, honestly. I’m just enjoying what the game gives me for the time being, mostly. Anyways, I don’t know if this is 100% my fault or 343’s “new-gen. engine” is 100% up to par, but I have been dealing with what seems like the worst connection-based matches I think I’ve ever dealt with since I use DirectTV over 10 years ago. I know I’m not the only one that deals with this, but the fact that it’s ONLY wireless connectivity that forces me to lag spike into walls, my accidental death or a teleporting enemy player shows some clarity that either my internet doesn’t want to work SOLELY on this on game out of everything else I play or 343’s engine is worse than I think. Calling it now that people are just going to say that it’s my internet… if so, please explain why it’s ONLY on this one singular title I can’t seem to play now with other players? Destiny 2 doesn’t give me this issue, MCC didn’t give me this issue, Warframe… that one’s debatable. Please give me an actual reason to why this is the case.