I'm Glad Memories of Reach Is Delayed

Because I have two AP exams on May 2nd and now I will actually study instead of playing Halo. Thanks 343 :wink:

What about those of us who are bored of the current game modes and have nothing to unlock?

Waypoint Answer “don’t like, don’t play” which is exactly what I’ll do. Overwatch is coming and deserves my undevided attention. If 343 wants to hold off for some event that no one cares about then that’s their loss in population

> 2533274871929668;2:
> What about those of us who are bored of the current game modes and have nothing to unlock?
>
> Waypoint Answer “don’t like, don’t play” which is exactly what I’ll do. Overwatch is coming and deserves my undevided attention. If 343 wants to hold off for some event that no one cares about then that’s their loss in population

Wut? 343i delayed the updates because they couldn’t release them in time for April, so they pushed them a week back it seems.

> 2717573882290912;3:
> > 2533274871929668;2:
> > What about those of us who are bored of the current game modes and have nothing to unlock?
> >
> > Waypoint Answer “don’t like, don’t play” which is exactly what I’ll do. Overwatch is coming and deserves my undevided attention. If 343 wants to hold off for some event that no one cares about then that’s their loss in population
>
>
> Wut? 343i delayed the updates because they couldn’t release them in time for April, so they pushed them a week back it seems.

I’ve been hearing on Waypoint they pushed it back yet another week for PAX

> 2533274871929668;4:
> > 2717573882290912;3:
> > > 2533274871929668;2:
> > > What about those of us who are bored of the current game modes and have nothing to unlock?
> > >
> > > Waypoint Answer “don’t like, don’t play” which is exactly what I’ll do. Overwatch is coming and deserves my undevided attention. If 343 wants to hold off for some event that no one cares about then that’s their loss in population
> >
> >
> > Wut? 343i delayed the updates because they couldn’t release them in time for April, so they pushed them a week back it seems.
>
>
> I’ve been hearing on Waypoint they pushed it back yet another week for PAX

I suppose we will find out more when the next community update comes out (should be tonight correct?).

> 2717573882290912;5:
> > 2533274871929668;4:
> > > 2717573882290912;3:
> > > > 2533274871929668;2:
> > > > What about those of us who are bored of the current game modes and have nothing to unlock?
> > > >
> > > > Waypoint Answer “don’t like, don’t play” which is exactly what I’ll do. Overwatch is coming and deserves my undevided attention. If 343 wants to hold off for some event that no one cares about then that’s their loss in population
> > >
> > >
> > > Wut? 343i delayed the updates because they couldn’t release them in time for April, so they pushed them a week back it seems.
> >
> >
> > I’ve been hearing on Waypoint they pushed it back yet another week for PAX
>
>
> I suppose we will find out more when the next community update comes out (should be tonight correct?).

yeah it should be tonight

So when should we inspect Infection cough I mean…Memories of Reach…yeah. May 7? Later? Earlier?

> Were it so easy…

I thought they delayed it to make sure there was nothing wrong with it when it was released.

> 2533274871929668;2:
> What about those of us who are bored of the current game modes and have nothing to unlock?
>
> Waypoint Answer “don’t like, don’t play” which is exactly what I’ll do. Overwatch is coming and deserves my undevided attention. If 343 wants to hold off for some event that no one cares about then that’s their loss in population

You think there will be a big loss in population for a monthly dlc update being delayed by a week or two? That’s a bit extreme. I suppose you’re waiting on infection, which perfectly valid, but nothing to get overly worked up about. You’ll be fine playing some other games until then.

> 2533274891097288;1:
> Because I have two AP exams on May 2nd and now I will actually study instead of playing Halo. Thanks 343 :wink:

A good education is much more important than videogames. You should be studying even if it wasn’t delayed. Anyways, good for you and good luck for the exam!

> 2535447480293666;10:
> > 2533274891097288;1:
> > Because I have two AP exams on May 2nd and now I will actually study instead of playing Halo. Thanks 343 :wink:
>
>
> A good education is much more important than videogames. You should be studying even if it wasn’t delayed. Anyways, good for you and good luck for the exam!

Thank You

So when is it releasing?

Well get on studying!

I’m glad because I got mute-banned until the 6th for some messages I sent someone.

> 2533274804182731;9:
> > 2533274871929668;2:
> > What about those of us who are bored of the current game modes and have nothing to unlock?
> >
> > Waypoint Answer “don’t like, don’t play” which is exactly what I’ll do. Overwatch is coming and deserves my undevided attention. If 343 wants to hold off for some event that no one cares about then that’s their loss in population
>
>
> You think there will be a big loss in population for a monthly dlc update being delayed by a week or two? That’s a bit extreme. I suppose you’re waiting on infection, which perfectly valid, but nothing to get overly worked up about. You’ll be fine playing some other games until then.

Seeing how these fun game types like firefight and fiesta are the only things keeping this population somewhat alive, at least from my standpoint, and adding new things for us who are bored with the current content.

Never had this problem in Reach… just saying, I don’t want to be THAT guy, but I don’t recall that game needing DLC to keep everyone busy. Ranging from machinina, to campaign, to forget world or firefight. Reach had plenty to do on launch

> 2533274891097288;1:
> Because I have two AP exams on May 2nd and now I will actually study instead of playing Halo. Thanks 343 :wink:

but i want new REQs ;(

Calling it now, this Friday they will tease the REQs, and give us a Livestream date of Tuesday 3rd, with MoR releasing on the 4th. I won’t be playing til the 5th as my internet is -Yoink- and the update will be unexceptionably large.

I would rather a delay with no bugs. So I am not glad, but I am not mad they are taking their time.

One week won’t hurt anyone just keep playing until then.

> 2533274819069969;14:
> I’m glad because I got mute-banned until the 6th for some messages I sent someone.

I reported you