I'm getting very sick of these Halo 4 haters.

Lately, all i have seen is complete, COMPLAINING.
343 is doing a very good job, and i’m very, VERY sick of seeing people constantly ripping on them, hating on them, and just straight complaining about every single thing they do.

-343 gives us a new awesome forge world, with a green screen for machinma people, trees and rocks. What do people do? Complain it’s not good enough.
-343 gives us updates fixing the boltshot, and many more weapons to come. What do people do? Complain that they can’t do it in their custom games, when it was only for the developers to use.

Stop calling halo 4 the new call of duty. The day that spartans in halo can spawn with snipers, rocket launchers, and energy swords, then you can call it call of duty. Loadouts? Whats wrong with loadouts? I like personalizing. There’s playlists for you to play with pre-made loadouts.

People are getting on my nerves extremely bad here in the forums. If i press refresh on the main halo 4 section, i can gurantee that i will see at least 5 threads ripping on halo 4 or 343. What are you’s accomplishing sitting here on the forums ripping on 343 all day? I can guarantee that NONE of you’s know how to program a game like halo. You’s don’s know how it is in their shoes, they did a damn good job for their first full fledged game.
343 is listening to the community, and letting us know as soon as they can when they have something for us. Stop saying they’re not listening, because they are obviously.

You’re all acting “depressed” and so melodramatic over the smallest things with 343 or Halo 4. I’m so SICK and tired of this community, I really am.
This GDC business? CHILL OUT YOU GUYS. Oh my GOD. I seriously see some of you writing literally tearing up over this. What’s wrong with 343 trying to appeal to more people? NOTHING. This game isn’t just made for you “original halo fans”, it can be for anyone. Stop acting like them talking about power weapons is the worst thing in the world. Ordinances are for rewards and such, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with it. You’s act like every single playlist is like Action Sack fiesta.
SERIOUSLY, knock it off. You’s are acting like your house and car just got evicted.

You know whats pretty bad too i’ve been noticing lately? Someone brings up an honest good thread just trying to praise halo 4 or 343? It gets shot down, trolled, and ignored.
Someone brings up a hate thread? 100’s of people jump on it instantly, and support it.

You know, the forums used to be a nice place to sit and talk halo. Now it’s just constant complaining, disrespect, ungratefulness, complaining, complaining, complaining, and crying. Anyway, that’s my thoughts on this
“awesome” community.
Bring it on, I got my flame suit. Hopefully people who love this game will speak up.

i agree and dissagree ordenance dont belong at halo and 343 should know that

they are making a competitive hard and epic franchise into a noob friendly and easy game that just rewards you for sucking

got a distraction? here take this rocket launcher! we want you to get kills and be happy

thats why people are saying its turning into COD becuase 343 only care for the noob, and new players

343i has done good work, and they do listen to the community. What has everyone in a rage is the damn near insulting GDC panel.

I don’t doubt 343i’s ability to make a terrific game, I play halo 4 all the time and I’m hopeful in the franchise’s future, but it is undeniable that at this point, everyone has a right to be pissed off. The GDC panel was a huge mistake.

I’m getting very sick of these Reach haters.

People like you… people like you are the reason 343i give themselves a pat on the back even though they made the worst halo game ever, with 60 million given to them and 2 years worth of feedback from reach. Yet they messed up, why? They have a vision for halo and they are sticking with it no matter what anyone says.

There’s nothing wrong with appealing to new people but alienating your fanbase is a terrible way to do it. It’s obviously not working. The comments from GDC are painful.

I agree with you. I still remember the days where I could poke my head on this forum board, and hang out, and talk about Halo 4, without ever seen any complaining, or half the stuff I see these days. Hell, I would be more willing if more people actually left feedback instead of just plain hate threads.

I look at threads complaining about Forge Island and cringe because people are complaining about a FREE map, it’s free, be happy released it without a price, and early for that matter.

And if people think they’re so smart, and can make a better Halo game, then maybe they should, or do the next best thing and leave real feedback of what is wrong, and how to fix it (fix =/= remove), and/or improve the game.

It’s like Halo 2 all over again!

The only thing I think needs fixing right now is the spawning if FFA Community forge. It’s honestly impossible to not have someone spawn literally right behind you. It gets real frustrating…

Go read the GDC panel thread, and try and defend 343 and this game.

This game and company are an insult to Halo.

> Stop calling halo 4 the new call of duty. The day that spartans in halo can spawn with snipers, rocket launchers, and energy swords, then you can call it call of duty.

That’s in the next TU.

> they did a damn good job for their first full fledged game.

If they had just updated the graphics on either Halo 2 or Halo 3 it would have been WAY better than this turd. First game isn’t an excuse because doing nothing would have been better. They were “standing on the shoulders of giants” and somehow ended up screwing it up.

> You know, the forums used to be a nice place to sit and talk halo. Now it’s just constant complaining, disrespect, ungratefulness, complaining, complaining, complaining, and crying.

That’s because this game is terrible. Why else do you think the community is in the horrible shape it’s in? Halo 4 brings out the worst in people.

> Bring it on, I got my flame suit. Hopefully people who love this game will speak up.

The people who like this game don’t speak. They alert the Mods to lock or move the thread or hand out bans. This forum is an embarrasment.

I am too tired to into it but here is a good way to put halo. Halo 1 - 3 are like a very nice cake. Halo reach was bungie trying a new cake and failing a little (well a lot). Halo 4 is like taking some urine and poop and adding it to the cake so you can have cake lovers and poop lover (that is not an insult btw). We ended up with something neither party liked, henceforth 40k pop and all the frustration.

I understand your frustrations, but this definitely isn’t the way to go about posting them.

Locked.