I'm getting tired of saying this...

Please re-release Halo 2 Anniversary as a standalone game. I beg you 343. Halo 2 Anniversary was the golden apple of its tree, the Master Chief Collection. The reason why the MCC ended up in the broken state it was and is in is because the game tried to run four different games at once. The data of the game couldn’t handle the pressure the game was putting on so it collapsed. Please re-release Halo 2 Anniversary. As the title says I’m getting tired of saying this. When I mean re-release I mean fix the game and all of its glitches and bugs. Honestly in my opinion if you fix the glitches, re-master all of the maps, bring back the clan system, and maybe throw in the original game with the original campaign, multiplayer, and soundtrack from 2004, you’ll problably see wallets flying in the air. We don’t need CE, 3, or 4 because 1. they’re on the Xbox 360 right now and they are really cheap. and 2. they’ll be on backwards compatibility in the future. Monitors if you come across this thread please don’t ban it, show it to the rest of 343 and try to talk about making this dream come true. It will gain the eyes of long-time Halo fans like myself to get back to playing a game that we love.
Please let this come true. Don’t let the flame die out.
CernalWhaleMan signing off

> 2533274924121468;1:
> Please re-release Halo 2 Anniversary as a standalone game. I beg you 343. Halo 2 Anniversary was the golden apple of its tree, the Master Chief Collection. The reason why the MCC ended up in the broken state it was and is in is because the game tried to run four different games at once. The data of the game couldn’t handle the pressure the game was putting on so it collapsed. Please re-release Halo 2 Anniversary. As the title says I’m getting tired of saying this. When I mean re-release I mean fix the game and all of its glitches and bugs. Honestly in my opinion if you fix the glitches, re-master all of the maps, bring back the clan system, and maybe throw in the original game with the original campaign, multiplayer, and soundtrack from 2004, you’ll problably see wallets flying in the air. We don’t need CE, 3, or 4 because 1. they’re on the Xbox 360 right now and they are really cheap. and 2. they’ll be on backwards compatibility in the future. Monitors if you come across this thread please don’t ban it, show it to the rest of 343 and try to talk about making this dream come true. It will gain the eyes of long-time Halo fans like myself to get back to playing a game that we love.
> Please let this come true. Don’t let the flame die out.
> CernalWhaleMan signing off

The outsourcers who handled the campaigns did a good job on there end. 343 did a terrible job with there playlists and networking. Also the original Halo CE MP wasn’t on the Xbox 360 it was a bunch of botched maps with Reach’s gameplay.

Sorry bud, the game is clearly called the Master Cheif Collection which is all the game on him. Plus, it’s cheaper if all of them were together if separate it will be more espensive if they were separate.

> 2535409489305717;3:
> Sorry bud, the game is clearly called the Master Cheif Collection which is all the game on him. Plus, it’s cheaper if all of them were together if separate it will be more espensive if they were separate.

If they release each Halo game separately, then we should get them for free or pay a small fee for them. Honestly, that would make 343 redeem themselves.

Otherwise, screw them.

MCC isn’t as bad as everyone says. I never have problems. Unless you count waiting 1-2 minutes for a game.

> 2533274924121468;1:
> Please re-release Halo 2 Anniversary as a standalone game. I beg you 343. Halo 2 Anniversary was the golden apple of its tree, the Master Chief Collection. The reason why the MCC ended up in the broken state it was and is in is because the game tried to run four different games at once. The data of the game couldn’t handle the pressure the game was putting on so it collapsed. Please re-release Halo 2 Anniversary. As the title says I’m getting tired of saying this. When I mean re-release I mean fix the game and all of its glitches and bugs. Honestly in my opinion if you fix the glitches, re-master all of the maps, bring back the clan system, and maybe throw in the original game with the original campaign, multiplayer, and soundtrack from 2004, you’ll problably see wallets flying in the air. We don’t need CE, 3, or 4 because 1. they’re on the Xbox 360 right now and they are really cheap. and 2. they’ll be on backwards compatibility in the future. Monitors if you come across this thread please don’t ban it, show it to the rest of 343 and try to talk about making this dream come true. It will gain the eyes of long-time Halo fans like myself to get back to playing a game that we love.
> Please let this come true. Don’t let the flame die out.
> CernalWhaleMan signing off

No, just no. Halo 3, Halo 2 Classic and Halo CE are way more fun.

I’ll say it again too. They should release all the games separately on Xbone, as a bundle (so it doesn’t have to cost more money like some one suggested) Borderlands Handsome Collection gets you both games but they are not tied together in a messed up cross game menu. You buy the bundle and it gives you ported, imporved versions of each game.
We need a “Halo: Classic Collection” that comes with Halo: CEA, Halo 2A, Halo 3A, Halo Reach, Halo ODST, and Halo 4 all on Xbox One with their own menus, rankings, playlists, and coding.

> 2535409489305717;3:
> Sorry bud, the game is clearly called the Master Cheif Collection which is all the game on him. Plus, it’s cheaper if all of them were together if separate it will be more espensive if they were separate.

you fail to see the point thought, they ruined an oppertunity to make a good game out of halo 2 aniv.
and instead gave us a broken game is decent multiplayer
bu extremely broken campaign. the input lag is extreme.
its down right criminal that they released the game knowing it was broken
but also knowing that the name would make all the money,
here we are years later and the mcc is still broke.
they should have released just halo 2 aniversary so we could
have got a game that actually works.

> 2533274912168474;5:
> MCC isn’t as bad as everyone says. I never have problems. Unless you count waiting 1-2 minutes for a game.

Exactly my thoughts. I have a few wait times, but once you’re in, you can get in a solid amount of games.

> 2547348539238747;7:
> I’ll say it again too. They should release all the games separately on Xbone, as a bundle (so it doesn’t have to cost more money like some one suggested) Borderlands Handsome Collection gets you both games but they are not tied together in a messed up cross game menu. You buy the bundle and it gives you ported, imporved versions of each game.
> We need a “Halo: Classic Collection” that comes with Halo: CEA, Halo 2A, Halo 3A, Halo Reach, Halo ODST, and Halo 4 all on Xbox One with their own menus, rankings, playlists, and coding.

I agree like having classic Halo 2 on its own only downside is player base might fall low due to the unfortunate problems with MCC :frowning:

> 2533274891401485;9:
> > 2533274912168474;5:
> > MCC isn’t as bad as everyone says. I never have problems. Unless you count waiting 1-2 minutes for a game.
>
>
> Exactly my thoughts. I have a few wait times, but once you’re in, you can get in a solid amount of games.

That makes us Three!

> 2535460810182211;11:
> > 2533274891401485;9:
> > > 2533274912168474;5:
> > > MCC isn’t as bad as everyone says. I never have problems. Unless you count waiting 1-2 minutes for a game.
> >
> >
> > Exactly my thoughts. I have a few wait times, but once you’re in, you can get in a solid amount of games.
>
>
> That makes us Three!

Did all three of you not play the originals? MCC is not even close to fixed or playing the way the originals did. Not even close.

> 2535460810182211;11:
> > 2533274891401485;9:
> > > 2533274912168474;5:
> > > MCC isn’t as bad as everyone says. I never have problems. Unless you count waiting 1-2 minutes for a game.
> >
> >
> > Exactly my thoughts. I have a few wait times, but once you’re in, you can get in a solid amount of games.
>
>
> That makes us Three!

Me four :+1::raised_hand:

It would actually be an easy enough package to make - but quite unlikely. I don’t think it will happen. Whish is sad for some people.

> 2535448640129585;12:
> > 2535460810182211;11:
> > > 2533274891401485;9:
> > > > 2533274912168474;5:
> > > > MCC isn’t as bad as everyone says. I never have problems. Unless you count waiting 1-2 minutes for a game.
> > >
> > >
> > > Exactly my thoughts. I have a few wait times, but once you’re in, you can get in a solid amount of games.
> >
> >
> > That makes us Three!
>
>
> Did all three of you not play the originals? MCC is not even close to fixed or playing the way the originals did. Not even close.

I played HALO since HALO 2 in 2006… Of course it isn’t as free and fun as the OG disk I had with the 360 but it still gives me the classic vibes. Where did you get the idea that we preferred MCC over the REAL classics!?!?!