I'm getting sick of this

First of all, I want to say the game is amazing and enjoy when the game wants me to. What do I mean with this? I’m an average player and I play this game just to get have some fun which is impossible at times specially due to the fact that I’m not getting kills I should’ve gotten. How’s that? Well, it seems that I always have to face immortal enemies in MP, an example that happens to me more than twice in a game is that I rain an enemy’s shield so he’s one shot, I shot right in the head but they won’t die and end up getting killed. It happens every time I play matchmaking, and I haven’t mentioned when I throw a grenade at someone with no shield and I don’t get the kill. Like I said at the beginning, I love this game and enjoy it, but there one of these issues that make not enjoy the game sometimes. Hope I’m not the only one who has been through this lately.

I’m not sure how to help you. The problem lies on your end. Try practising aiming in swat, and play slayer. Play tactical.

You can post a video and report the issue in this thread. Sometimes going back to see the footage in Theater reveals things that were missed when you first experienced them.