I'm getting sick of binary quickscopers

And why should you? Well thank God it’s a rare ordinance drop/spawn, but every time I face someone with that gun, I get the first jump on him/her with my DMR, then he/she just turns at me, scopes in, then just shoots me. It’s a stupid gun that only encourages running around quickscoping people to death. It’s almost as bad as in MW2 where I could run around quickscoping with the Intervention (I have done it before, it was so dumb).

In fact, the only three ways I could combat quickscopers is if:

1. I kill them within the span of .5 seconds.
  2. They have terrible aim.
  3. They have no ammo (which I’m even wondering why they still have that gun with them).

EDIT: I also found out this gun can do collateral damage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yycOtpgVSN8

Yeah. For all you MLG pros, you can all pick this gun up and show everyone how truly derpy this gun is.

<mark>Also, I noticed alot of people on the forums mention the giant laser emitter on the BiRi.</mark> Well I got news for all of you: the quickscoper doesn’t even care about that because he/she only goes into scope for 1 second, and the fact that by the time you see that laser, you’ve probably already seen his/her whole entire body, and that you know you’ll be dead a second later.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I’m sorry you suck OP.

No one else here is sick of it? Really?

It is a legitimate strategy.

Wait, you have people actually using the Binary Rifle, and quickscoping with it?

I only ever seen picked up in Dominion and Big Team Infinity Slayer. Anyone that used it in ITS were either quickly picked off or sitting back.

Use Promethean vision to see what they have and react accordingly.

> .

I like the part where you refuted none of my points whatsoever.

you forgot getting the drop and assassinating them :smiley: i have taken out binary rifle users before. its hard, but possible if you keep all your shots on them and move around a lot. especially since the binary rifle is much less forgiving in aim assist than the other 2 rifles. most of those “quick scopers” are probably getting very lucky.

> Wait, you have people actually using the Binary Rifle, and quickscoping with it?
>
> I only ever seen picked up in Dominion and Big Team Infinity Slayer. Anyone that used it in ITS were either quickly picked off or sitting back.

Well then they are doing it wrong. I don’t think they realize that they no longer get knocked out of scope when shot at.

>

Agreed ^^

If you’re not good enough to kill them don’t go after them, They’re better then you and thats your fault not theirs.

I see OP’s point, the Binary Rifle is an instant kill no matter where you are shot (The tip of your helmet to the bottom of your boots :stuck_out_tongue: ). But my point is this:

It is a strategy, just as double teaming is.
All you need to do is DOUBLE TEAM the enemy.
Auto Aim is lower with Binary than other Rifles.

> It is a legitimate strategy.

lol, you gotta love RVB references.

I feel your pain. I too get the jump on them only for them to seemingly have perfect aim and no recoil from my shots and just kill me easily, so cheap. Then how the godly people with it always have near infinite ammo…

tl;dr

OP got owned. Cries.

> >
>
> Agreed ^^
>
> If you’re not good enough to kill them don’t go after them, They’re better then you and thats your fault not theirs.

It’s not like I even have a choice; most of the time I just happen to run into them. And how is using a weapon that 1-shots skillful? It’s like saying that a person who kills with the Rocket Launcher at close range is skilled (because it’s not).

> tl;dr
>
> OP got owned. Cries.

Oh please, go try to engage said quickscoper 1v1 then, if you think you’re so good at this game.

> >
>
> Agreed ^^
>
> If you’re not good enough to kill them don’t go after them, They’re better then you and thats your fault not theirs.

So we’re just meant to run away from them until they get their 8 free kills on other players?

The BiRi is insanely OP thanks to huge aim assist and the lack of descoping. It really is free kills for whoever pick it up regardless of the map it’s on.

> > tl;dr
> >
> > OP got owned. Cries.
>
> Oh please, go try to engage said quickscoper 1v1 then, if you think you’re so good at this game.

They never said they were good.

There are a number of strategies you could employ in order to kill them, like moving around in unpredictable patterns for one. It’s your own fault that you don’t employ them. I’ve never had much trouble with someone with a Binary Rifle, on those who are skilled enough to get a lot of kills with it are few, and can also be killed with certain strategies.

I can do it with the beam rifle… should that be nerfed or taken out too?

> It is a legitimate strategy.

I mean. It’s true… Sorry OP. I’ve never really experienced the issue. And in many cases, if they’re good enough to quick scope you with the binary rifle, there’s a good chance they would have outshot you anyway.

I see a binary rifle on the maps not even 1 in every 10 games (not sure what gametypes you’re playing though), and I have never got upset about getting killed by a binary rifle. If you die once by it, don’t push him without your team mate next time. If it spawned on the map, that’s your bad for not picking it up. Also it only has 2 shots per clip; If they miss the first shot you should be able to out shoot them. If don’t have enough practice to be able to aim well enough to do that, that doesn’t mean that “binary rifle quick scopers” are a serious issue.