I'm getting kicked out with no explanation

Kicked to home screen constantly what crock makes me not want to play . I ant even finish a full game.

Have you tried resetting your router and performing a hard reset of your Xbox One?

So I just gave my router a firmware update I think this was the problem I will try it . I’m almost positive that it will work.

> 2533274813061580;2:
> Have you tried resetting your router and performing a hard reset of your Xbox One?

Upgraded firmware on my router I think it will work!

The same thing happened to me quite often a week or two ago, seemed to have stopped since the update. But for me I was being thrown out of online games back to the Halo 5 main menu where it would said I am “Offline” and can only play the campaign, the funny thing there is I was always in a party with other players and we were talking throughout the whole thing and they didn’t cut out or say that I did, so I defiantly didn’t lose my connection to Xbox Live. I also have a brother that lives with me who also plays Halo 5 online and has never had this problem and we use the same connection, the problem would happen a few times every other day, so hard resetting doesn’t solve it since it’s happened on several days, since we both use the same connection it’s not the router and I highly doubt it’s my Xbox One because would the same thing not happen on every other game? I’ll be sure to post here again if it does the same thing again but like I said, not since the Hammer Storm update, so it may have been fixed.

I’ve got the same problem too, but i play any other game online and it works, i just have this problem with halo.