I'm Done!

I’m so done with this game. I’m in the Semi-Pro Division and whenever I play a game all anyone does is run away. I’m just so -yoinking- done with this game. I don’t even care if I win or lose anymore. It is just so annoying how people can just run away from a fight when they should be dead.

If they run away and didn’t die. They shouldn’t be dead.

You cannot state an absolute until it happens.

Yeah, I know, how dare people try to not die.

Hes talking about how they should be dead if it was a regular halo game. I know yall are trolling him but no reason to be rude ehh?

> 2535448600499399;4:
> Hes talking about how they should be dead if it was a regular halo game. I know yall are trolling him but no reason to be rude ehh?

Exactly!

> 2533274883334562;3:
> Yeah, I know, how dare people try to not die.

> 2603643534584442;2:
> If they run away and didn’t die. They shouldn’t be dead.
>
> You cannot state an absolute until it happens.

You guys are hilarious!

I’m curious how slow paced this game is going to be in the higher pro divisions and tournaments. I’ve noticed most people think this game is super fast paced compared to other halos, but I’m not buying it, well maybe in the lower tiers where not much teamwork is involved, but not at the high end. I believe the better you get at this game the slower and more campy the matches get. This game is deff going to reward the more patient and methodical teams.

> 2533275032479048;6:
> I’m curious how slow paced this game is going to be in the higher pro divisions and tournaments. I’ve noticed most people think this game is super fast paced compared to other halos, but I’m not buying it, well maybe in the lower tiers where not much teamwork is involved, but not at the high end. I believe the better you get at this game the slower and more campy the matches get. This game is deff going to reward the more patient and methodical teams.

It is really slow in the higher divisions and all people do is run away.

$50 says you played one game and someone ran away from you 3 times, tops. Now you’re pissed.

> 2533274845095818;8:
> $50 says you played one game and someone ran away from you 3 times, tops. Now you’re pissed.

Actually I have been playing since day one of the beta.

Keep shooting them. You cannot sprint while under fire. If they do end up sprinting, they cannot regain their shields until they stop and wait.

Im ranked as Pro in each playlist, and I think it’s fine. I posess the same movement capabilities as those I fight. I don’t want situations where it’s a free kill because they “can’t get away”. Let them try. I’ll out maneuver them.

Purist tears are best tears.

Chase after them, you whiner.

> 2533274875146302;1:
> I’m so done with this game. I’m in the Semi-Pro Division and whenever I play a game all anyone does is run away. I’m just so -yoinking- done with this game. I don’t even care if I win or lose anymore. It is just so annoying how people can just run away from a fight when they should be dead.

so whats the issue? u dont run away and die? oohhhh… poor you! ;(

> 2533274860199253;10:
> Keep shooting them. You cannot sprint while under fire. If they do end up sprinting, they cannot regain their shields until they stop and wait.
>
> Im ranked as Pro in each playlist, and I think it’s fine. I posess the same movement capabilities as those I fight. I don’t want situations where it’s a free kill because they “can’t get away”. Let them try. I’ll out maneuver them.

Actually, I do believe it only desprints until you hit terminal velocity. Kinda like sprinting only resets shield regen’s timer. Once recharge cycle kicks in you can sprint while it actually recharges.

I am, however, all for more mobility. Halo 3 got… stale for me after a while when playing by myself. I enjoyed having to chase my quarry on Halo: Reach and Halo 4.

Fact of the matter is, Sprint is 99.9999999% guaranteed to be in Halo 5. After which point it will have been in the game for more titles than dual-wielding was and will be as likely to leave as dual-wield is to come back. Sprint’s here to stay, boys. Honestly, though, I tend to avoid using it in favor of my thruster sometimes for short distance movement because of the regen timer reset. And on occasions where I’ve managed to sprint away with my shields almost or entirely depleted I’m fairly often finished off by an enemy’s teammate. Feels a lot more balanced than Reach of 4.

Dat sprinting sword lunge, tho. Daaaamn.
EDIT: Why, Halo Waypoint? Why is your line spacing made almost entirely out of lies?! I double spaced, damn you. EDIT edit: -Yoink- you, forum spacing code. Just… -Yoink- you.

> 2533275032479048;6:
> I’m curious how slow paced this game is going to be in the higher pro divisions and tournaments. I’ve noticed most people think this game is super fast paced compared to other halos, but I’m not buying it, well maybe in the lower tiers where not much teamwork is involved, but not at the high end. I believe the better you get at this game the slower and more campy the matches get. This game is deff going to reward the more patient and methodical teams.

It’s all about counting on your team…You go in a fight without a battle buddy, your dead…partner up and strip shields and partner get’s the kill and you get the assist…it’s what it’s all about this game…partner up and win…

> 2533275032479048;6:

A campfest with mics, like TS in Blackout but x100.

Question to the OP , or anyone who feels like he does. What do u do when you are losing a gun battle? For u just stand there and allow your opponent to finish the kill? A lot of these purists act as if they haven’t done the same (try to flee from a fight).
If he was smart, he may have ran away to bait you into giving chase…right into his team mates .I’m guessing that’s the problem , you gave chase and repeatedly was ambushed. Smart tactics on his behalf IMO.

> 2533274802746424;16:
> Question to the OP , or anyone who feels like he does. What do u do when you are losing a gun battle? For u just stand there and allow your opponent to finish the kill? A lot of these purists act as if they haven’t done the same (try to flee from a fight).
> If he was smart, he may have ran away to bait you into giving chase…right into his team mates .I’m guessing that’s the problem , you gave chase and repeatedly was ambushed. Smart tactics on his behalf IMO.

First of all most decent players don´t chase for several reasons hence arguments like you should just chase them down and therefore Sprint doesn´t slow down the gameplay because the shields don´t recharge are very weak.

Secondly in classic Halos. Getting way involved skill.I actually remember how creative people got in trying to survive. People started doing all kind of trick jumps, got a kick out of having outsmarted an opponent, and things like “ninjas” developed. All this because people had very few possibilities and were forced to pay for their decisions. This was part of what made the game fun and great. Nowadays these skills are not necessary if you can´t win a gun fight you thruster to the side and run away, which is just annoying. And while back in the day if I where “outsmarted, if you, will I would go back to the theater to watch it, I find myself being annoyed and frustrated playing Halo 5. Not because he got away but by the unskillful way that person got away allowed by mechanics in the game that don´t belong.

> 2535443592437895;11:
> Purist tears are best tears.
>
> Chase after them, you whiner.

Most decent players don´t chase and there are several reasons for that.

> 2533275032479048;6:

Absolutely. Played by two decent teams this game is already incredibly and painfully slow.

> 2535407557712981;18:
> > 2535443592437895;11:
> > Purist tears are best tears.
> >
> > Chase after them, you whiner.
>
>
> Most decent players don´t chase and there are several reasons for that.

> 2535407557712981;19:
> > 2533275032479048;6:
> > I’m curious how slow paced this game is going to be in the higher pro divisions and tournaments. I’ve noticed most people think this game is super fast paced compared to other halos, but I’m not buying it, well maybe in the lower tiers where not much teamwork is involved, but not at the high end. I believe the better you get at this game the slower and more campy the matches get. This game is deff going to reward the more patient and methodical teams.
>
>
> Absolutely. Played by two decent teams this game is already incredibly and painfully slow.

Sprint and thruster would work better in a low shield or non shield game because you can run away.