I'm Done With Warzone

<mark>Do not post discriminatory comments, purposely bypass the profanity filter, or make noncosntructive posts.</mark>

I just really need to rant for a minute so stick with me.
Just got finished with a game of Warzone on Apex 7. Our team lost 995 to 1000. Well -Yoink- happens, i know. But how about when you’re almost 300 points ahead and your team of fuckasses decide to go full ret@rd and completely camp high traffic areas and let the other team come back and win. We were up 900 to 600. Somehow they got all of our bases while my MLG elite team went around avoiding objectives like they were the plague, then warden showed up and at least half of our team was hiding in our home base for no d@mn reason. Long story short they got warden and ended up winning even after one of our teammates by the grace of god capped the west armory. WHICH IS RIGHT BESIDE OUR GOD@MN BASE. WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE IDIOTS.
That was the straw that broke the camels back, I’m sick of being placed on these suck-Yoink- teams and geting my @ss destroyed. I’m gonna take a break from Halo and play some MGSV.
PS.The other team was complete -Yoink-, but they knew how to play the objectives, unlike my elite team members.
PPS. I’m not a superstar by any stretch of the imagination, but I consider myself an above average player (barely) and I just couldn’t capture any of the bases alone.
GG dumb@sses, GG

In b4 the lock. And I’ve had quite a few games like that as well…

We all have our bad games like this. /rant

Yeah, I get that a lot as well. Ticks me off, because it seems everyone I play is so worried about capturing bases and not getting points to win from killing bosses. Especially the Warden, I go up there to kill him, whole enemy team is there and like 3-4 friendlies. Sure, capturing bases allows the ease of blowing up the enemy’s core but that takes way too long most of the time because of the fight the enemy puts up.

Pretty sure they have taken into account stat padders in the design of Warzone because it’s easy to beat them if they are just there to farm kills.

> 2533274811430050;5:
> Pretty sure they have taken into account stat padders in the design of Warzone because it’s easy to beat them if they are just there to farm kills.

Have we met before? I swear I played a free for all match today with you. You almost bet me, I am sure I played with you. If not, then I am going crazy. But yeah on that note it does seem like pretty much how they planned the matches out.

> Have we met before? I swear I played a free for all match today with you. You almost bet me, I am sure I played with you.

Yea you beat me in FFA on Overgrowth today but I placed in the top 3 so still went up so not fussed.

> 2533274811430050;7:
> > Have we met before? I swear I played a free for all match today with you. You almost bet me, I am sure I played with you.
>
>
> Yea you beat me in FFA on Overgrowth today but I placed in the top 3 so still went up so not fussed.

That was a good game man, well I only got lucky, I kept using the invisibility like a -Yoink- head so sorry lol. At least you still went up though, that’s good to hear.

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

HEEHEE

Yeah, I get games like that a lot, but now I just roll with a team. Add me on XBL.

I had a game where 8 of my teammates left we lost horribly 167-1000 because we couldn’t gaurd our core

Warzone all around is such a huge frustration by design and is made almost unenjoyable between the frustrating design(last hit kill on bosses and super star Marine AI), trolling -Yoink- players and ultimately moronic behaviors to the bugs like not being able to pull a REQ weapon. That’s right! its a bug in a shooting that that wont let you pull out weapons WTF. Also not to mention many reports of multiple game crashes and server loss just out of nowhere despite players internet quality. This game mode is such a frustration. I am a completionist and warzone is such a frustration im not sure i can grind out every commendation.

Think that’s bad check my game record and feast you eyes on a 10 game loss streak of epic proportions. All I wanted was the daily win pack.
That one victory at the end was so sweet I almost cried.

> 2533274826317859;13:
> Think that’s bad check my game record and feast you eyes on a 10 game loss streak of epic proportions. All I wanted was the daily win pack.
> That one victory at the end was so sweet I almost cried.

Get anything good from the Daily?

I almost cried at my last one… It contained a Ultra Rare…

…and it was a Mantis.

> 2533274884864001;1:
> I just really need to rant for a minute so stick with me.
>
> Just got finished with a game of Warzone on Apex 7. Our team lost 995 to 1000. Well -Yoink- happens, i know. But how about when you’re almost 300 points ahead and your team of fuckasses decide to go full ret@rd and completely camp high traffic areas and let the other team come back and win. We were up 900 to 600. Somehow they got all of our bases while my MLG elite team went around avoiding objectives like they were the plague, then warden showed up and at least half of our team was hiding in our home base for no d@mn reason. Long story short they got warden and ended up winning even after one of our teammates by the grace of god capped the west armory. WHICH IS RIGHT BESIDE OUR GOD@MN BASE. WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE IDIOTS.
>
> That was the straw that broke the camels back, I’m sick of being placed on these suck-Yoink- teams and geting my @ss destroyed. I’m gonna take a break from Halo and play some MGSV.
>
> PS.The other team was complete -Yoink-, but they knew how to play the objectives, unlike my elite team members.
> PPS. I’m not a superstar by any stretch of the imagination, but I consider myself an above average player (barely) and I just couldn’t capture any of the bases alone.
>
> GG dumb@sses, GG

meanwhile I lose games 100 and 300 points to 1000. You think you have it rough? Try versing 12 man teams that you can’t seem to avoid and spawn camp your home base for the entire duration of the game. Fun.

> 2533274939018653;14:
> > 2533274826317859;13:
> > Think that’s bad check my game record and feast you eyes on a 10 game loss streak of epic proportions. All I wanted was the daily win pack.
> > That one victory at the end was so sweet I almost cried.
>
>
> Get anything good from the Daily?
>
> I almost cried at my last one… It contained a Ultra Rare…
>
> …and it was a Mantis.

Nope got a bunch of useless junk but its the principal dam it.

Only reason I’ve got to play that is for the extra points., I end up quitting constantly, its not worth getting all worked up and frustrated. Map design is pretty damn horrible, boses themselves are fken bs, and those spawns, holy -Yoink!- those paws. Its not even fun at all, and it is not fken balanced, and say like 80% of the time you get one-sided teams because most of the teammates or enemyteam don’t and wont do -Yoink!- to help capture objectives.

I just play Warzone to try out some of the new weapons and when I’m bored with Arena.

I really struggle to enjoy it. IMO more points for base capture and Spartan kills, and less for AI would improve the game mode and make it much more fun and balanced. I’ll add that I do quite like Warzone Assault.

You’ll be back. WAR ZONE is too fun to walk away from. I’ve been apart of really bad teams.

Yea it’s a bit annoying when it happens but I don’t put too much stock into it since it’s not ranked. I just play to grind out Req points. If we win fantastic, if not then it’s w.e. Arena is a different story because of the nature of it. Play to win and it bothers me when I get the stupid team mates. Don’t really care when it comes to Warzone.