im done with the community

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

You know i posted a new thread on the forums yesterday and i am pissed
i have been playing this game for 7 years now i have played and finished all the games and when i come and post my opinion about Halo 4 ( in which i did not complain at all)
and right when i post it all i get is hate and people saying i am not a true halo fan
LET ME MAKE MYSELF CLEAR I HAVE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME FOR MOTHER&%$&%*^# 7 YEARS
and i must say what i saw yesterday pissed me off there is good in the community but right now it isnt 343i ruining halo its the complaining community there is good out there but right now but not much the halo community is almost as bad as cod now
i have lost all faith in the community
343 is doing a great time but all the fans can do is rage

Now lets see how much hate i get for this thread prove me wrong fight what i just said

Actually, i have to agree with you. Im tired of reading all the rage threads. argument and discussion is fine, but whet we are seeing on these forums is taking it too far.

Just stick it out. The storm will blow over soon… i hope.

You sir have a brain

Watch what happens when the game actually come out.

“THE PROS HAVE BEEN SPAT ON!!! THIS IS INTOLERABLE!!”

Guaranteed.

Just let the haters and ragers keep doing what they are doing, you just keep doing what you do and enjoy yourself, avoid the hate threads and go in to the threads of discussion and debate. (Fair debate.)

:slight_smile:

OMG PEOPLE WITH BRAINS THANK YOU IM NOT THE ONLY ONE

Some part of the community will always complain. Or then they rage how bad the next Halo game will be, always.

Just because a given group is the most vocal about something doesn’t mean they are the majority or that they are right. and these forums represent a very small portion of the community. I think that a rather large portion of the community could care less about all the things that are argued about here and simply want to enjoy the game.

> Just because a given group is the most vocal about something doesn’t mean they are the majority or that they are right. and these forums represent a very small portion of the community. I think that a rather large portion of the community could care less about all the things that are argued about here and simply want to enjoy the game.

thank you

> Some part of the community will always complain. Or then they rage how bad the next Halo game will be, always.

That’s because it keeps changing. The industry wants to keep selling us the same thing over and over, but a lot of devs seem unable to do just that so they claim, “we’ve made it new and fresh, but it’s still the same game you loved”. However, what they’re really saying is, “we’ve changed the game, it’s not the same, so that $60 price tag is justified”. You gotta realise some players aren’t playing Halo because it has the word “Halo” slapped on it, but because they like the gameplay, and you can only change the gameplay so much before it no longer plays like Halo and starts playing like something else. They have a right to be upset that devs are cutting support to the game/gameplay they liked in order to support something completely different.

I don’t even understand all the hate.

Its this invisible gap between causal and competitive.I hate to say it but this gap doesn’t exist.

Causal gamers don’t play Halo they play CoD and Madden, along with IPhone games. They hate futuristic weapons, and recharging shields. They want realism.

Competitive are the guys who spend 8 ours a day every day, in custom games with other Competitive players, they are the guys who never miss an MLG event and most importantly MAKE MONEY PLAYING THE GAME!!!

What we are we are the Core, the guys who see a good game and play it because its good, in the core you have the 10% who are the MLG Wannabe’s than you have the 20% who are bad at the core aspects of the game, and play to have fun, maybe not even ever touch multilayer stick with single player, infection, fire fight and forge. These are surprisingly the most influential group on Halo, they make the mashinima, the maps we play, the gametypes like Griff ball that we love, all the halo tracks, and cool screen shots. ( not saying that all of them are bad players, but instead of worrying about a KD they spend their time having fun. )

Than you have the rest of us the 70% that just want a good game, and as long as its good we will play and find our enjoyment.

I like the competitive playing of ranked, I love BTB and squad, I think MLG Butchers what Halo is about.

I think that is fundamentally whats wrong, Halo 3 was trying to be more competitive, Halo Reach was trying to be more casual, forgetting why people loved Halo 1 and 2. People were given a sandbox to play in, and the core gameplay was what make it work so well. Get back to a good core and everyone will be happy.

seems like everyone in this thread knows whats up :slight_smile:
ot: i hear you i stopped caring what the community was raging about. i have faith in 343 and if they don’t because they saw sprint in 20 seconds of gameplay well that’s there problem for declaring the game was bad when they have no idea how it works it really makes them look like idiots in my opinion.

I also dislike this community. It seems that if you don’t like the sound of some things that have been revealed, you automatically need to get out, leave the forums, go back to Halo CE and kill yourself. But if you do like the sound of some things then you’re a massive fanboy without a brain.

No matter what you post, you will get flamed for it. I remember when things were more moderated, now we’re like Bungie.net v2.

Well in all fairness, your posting on a public forum, where people can share ideas and get comments on their ideas. People have a difference of opinon and they are allowed to say that they disagree, yeah some people are rude about it, but that doesn’t mean the community as a whole is.

And honestly, who cares if you played for 7 years. To me that means nothing other then we shared a common interest. A person who has played for a year, a month, or a day can share their ideas here. Time doesn’t earn you anything. I could say how i’ve played since Halo CE came out. Does that make me a prince? No, it makes me a fan, just like everyone else here.

> I don’t even understand all the hate.

The reason people “hate”, rage and flame, is because they don’t have enough brain cells to go about reasoning their standpoint with facts and substantial information.

I love a good debate, as long as the people on the other side can understand English, and that understand opinions are only opinions.

I agree, the comments and reactions remind me of the rage inducing cod community. I remember that I stated on a cod forum about how proud and thankful I was to have this faithful community, but this, what I see is making me regret what I once thought. I got little to.no heat from that statement, because most of them are halo fans.

I agree 343i is not ruining Halo actually It could be the reversed 343 Loves Halo and the Community is ruining it .

John is waking up it is time to Believe agian .

> I agree 343i is not ruining Halo actually It could be the reversed 343 Loves Halo and the Community is ruining it .
>
>
>
> John is waking up it is time to Believe agian .

Speaking of john, I hope he is ready to jump feet first into the hell of this community.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Trust me, if you’re condemning the community for complaining, you’re not a real fan. You obviously want this game to be as bad as possible.

Do us all a favor, leave. No one cares about how you feel, or this thread.

So did you just get AOL dial-up yesterday? The internet has been like this for a while.