I'm done with halo

<mark>Do not post discriminatory comments.</mark>

Halo 5 was a sucsess but after a few weeks of enjoyment I start losing over and over again. Most of the time in Warzone my team has 200 points while the ememy team has 600. This is not fair and I belive it was because of the HCS that luered the incredibly annoying Hardcore retards who can’t stop over reacting about their quickscopes and wombo combos. The funny this is 343 told us “You be match with people with close to the reqs.” Yeah no their 100% wrong Ive played with people who have “The answer” saw and thats WAAAAAAY off. One time my team got destroyed by around 10 scorpions at our home base. A great idea is to give us instant level 9 and faster refill time untill we capture a base again. If I have to deal with this for a month, I’m moving to Destiny; The taken cash… Mabye this is good bye to Halo 5

Ever tried getting better at the game? Have fun in Destiny, we won’t miss you.

Uneven teams and the fact that my friends were done with this game 2 months ago are why I switched to COD. I’m a Diamond 1 playing Solo and getting matched against high Onyx/Champion teams. Not fun at all.

> his is not fair and I belive it was because of the HCS that luered the incredibly annoying Hardcore retards who can’t stop over reacting about their quickscopes and wombo combos

“Those people who are better at the game than me are such terrible human beings.”

Well, bye, I guess.

> 2533274897506902;2:
> Ever tried getting better at the game? Have fun in Destiny, we won’t miss you.

wow your nice… I’m hating on Halo you know

Can’t entirely tell if this is a troll post or not. That’s just part of the game. Sometimes… YOU GET STOMPED. like in most multiplayer pvp games. You have average games, you CRUSH people, and they crush back sometimes. Eb and Flow. BALANCE

> 2533274975864456;5:
> > 2533274897506902;2:
> > Ever tried getting better at the game? Have fun in Destiny, we won’t miss you.
>
>
> wow your nice… I’m hating on Halo you know

Sorry my misake I meant not hating

> Quits a game because he keeps losing
> Goes back to a kids game

OK then.

Solution: Everyone should have the same number of req points. Rather than having the enemy team get a DMR in the first ten minutes of a match just from a kill streak (like my good self), everyone should have 6 REQs within the first ten minutes. There would be total and ongoing parades of warfare. Limiting this by the amount of points you obtain for your team severely reduced your ability to combat a stronger more equipped enemy.

I have mates who work all day and only play for a hour or so at night and still took the time to look for a Spartan Company and get to know people in the game so they don’t have to play solo when they get home. Is it that hard to try and make friends in a team game?

> 2533274975864456;5:
> > 2533274897506902;2:
> > Ever tried getting better at the game? Have fun in Destiny, we won’t miss you.
>
>
> wow you’re nice… I’m hating on Halo you know

FTFY

Hop off the butthurt, git gud, and stop calling people “retards” for being better than you.

> 2535426829302733;8:
> > Quits a game because he keeps losing
> > Goes back to a kids game
>
> OK then.

Why am I getting so much hate? :frowning:

> 2533274975864456;13:
> > 2535426829302733;8:
> > > Quits a game because he keeps losing
> > > Goes back to a kids game
> >
> > OK then.
>
>
> Why am I getting so much hate? :frowning:

Because you came in here with a hateful OP.

> 2533274897506902;2:
> Ever tried getting better at the game?

+1

> 2533274953123640;12:
> Git gud and stop calling people “retards” for being better.

You really think I can “Git gud” instantly??? Any having thousands of Hardcore players isn’t fun for people like me who are average

> 2533274953123640;14:
> > 2533274975864456;13:
> > > 2535426829302733;8:
> > > > Quits a game because he keeps losing
> > > > Goes back to a kids game
> > >
> > > OK then.
> >
> >
> > Why am I getting so much hate? :frowning:
>
>
> Because you came in here with a hateful OP.

Oh so I’m “mean” to people??? WTF I’m telling a simple opinion

> 2533274975864456;13:
> > 2535426829302733;8:
> > > Quits a game because he keeps losing
> > > Goes back to a kids game
> >
> > OK then.
>
>
> Why am I getting so much hate? :frowning:

Cuz you’re basically complaining about getting beat by people better than you. It’s not their fault you’re bad.

Find a spartan company
Study the maps
Practice in custom games

Simple ways to get your game up. Whining on the forums about this kind of stuff just opens you up to get beat up here, just like you are in game.

> 2533274975864456;16:
> > 2533274953123640;12:
> > Git gud and stop calling people “retards” for being better.
>
>
> You really think I can “Git gud” instantly??? Any having thousands of Hardcore players isn’t fun for people like me who are average

Welcome to Halo where the majority of us have been with the game for a long time. Most new people stick to cod because it’s easy to jump into cod whenever. Halo takes a bit more love and care to get better at it.

I just checked your stats, and you’re a barely a sub 1.0 player with 48% win percentage… Until I started playing with friends, I had a 48% win percentage. Granted I’m a good player so I can hang tough even in a loss, I recommend you start playing with a team and you will have more fun and get beat less.