I'm dissapointed

I think 343 is doing a great job keeping the frenchise alive, listening to fans, doing a great game. Halo 4 also seems to be one if not the best Halos. I preordered the LE, which was finally something worth spending the extra 40 bucks on. DLC-s and extended cut FuD.

I was happy until Franky on neograph confirmed that the extended cut is not coming on a DVD or a Blu-Ray. It will be avaible on waypoint. But he also said we’ll be able to later <mark>buy</mark> it on DVD or BR. Seriously? Buy it? Why would I buy something I have already payed for??

Damn 343i, u greedy! Or I’m just overreacting? I was really hoping for a nice limited DVD…:frowning: What do you guys think?

Sucks, but it’s no biggy. I’m more interested with the other goodies that come with the LE.

> Sucks, but it’s no biggy. I’m more interested with the other goodies that come with the LE.

This

I agree. Thats so misleading. They new very well that stating it as they did would lead us to think we were getting a dvd. Its just another way to milk us for money.

> > Sucks, but it’s no biggy. I’m more interested with the other goodies that come with the LE.
>
> This

Me too, however I was really hoping for a DVD edition of the first real Halo movie.

I really want it on DVD or Blu-Ray, I don’t want my ability to watch my FUD that I bought to be determined on weather my internet is laggy or not. Also I would like to play it on multiple devices that have a disc drive. I really hope 343i reconsider and change it from an online video that might lag to a reliable and conventional DVD that can be played on multiple devices and will not lag. Please 343i I don’t want to watch the extra extended version of FUD that has the “buffering video” scenes, make Halo 4 LE’s FUD be on a disk not a digital video.

> I really want it on DVD or Blu-Ray, I don’t want my ability to watch my FUD that I bought to be determined on weather my internet is laggy or not. Also I would like to play it on multiple devices that have a disc drive. I really hope 343i reconsider and change it from an online video that might lag to a reliable and conventional DVD that can be played on multiple devices and will not lag. Please 343i I don’t want to watch the extra extended version of FUD that has the “buffering video” scenes, make Halo 4 LE’s FUD be on a disk not a digital video.

Sadly they cant, Franky said that the reason for this is because FuD will still be in production when the factories start producing Halo 4.

It’s a shame that it wont come on a DVD because I would like a physical copy but at the same time I don’t care, the real reason I am buying the LE edition is for the DLC included, I’ll save a few bucks on DLC and get a few added perks like the customizations, and the amazing casing (ya it is weird but that is slightly a factor in my buying LE)

I’d gladly buy it, I’m getting the Console.

> > I really want it on DVD or Blu-Ray, I don’t want my ability to watch my FUD that I bought to be determined on weather my internet is laggy or not. Also I would like to play it on multiple devices that have a disc drive. I really hope 343i reconsider and change it from an online video that might lag to a reliable and conventional DVD that can be played on multiple devices and will not lag. Please 343i I don’t want to watch the extra extended version of FUD that has the “buffering video” scenes, make Halo 4 LE’s FUD be on a disk not a digital video.
>
> Sadly they cant, Franky said that the reason for this is because FuD will still be in production when the factories start producing Halo 4.

I think they really jumped the gun when they came out and said “Limited Edition comes with a Director cut of Forward Unto Dawn”, They should of given us a Copy of the sound track.

Thats silly …

And im sure many are mad about this As long as the game is Great idK

Meh, somehow I saw this coming. I just got my LE Halo 4 for the steel book case and payoff the wargames dlc.