I'm Dissapointed...

For those of you who visit these Forums often, you know I’m usually very supportive of 343 Industries.
But after reading the full list of changes in the upcoming Title Update, I can’t help but be disappointed with them all.

I was expecting so much more.
Especially a focus on the Carbine, DMR, and Plasma Pistol.
The only balance-needy weapon that was addressed was the Boltshot.
But hey, that alone is pretty awesome news for me.

And there’s also the improvement of playlists.
And a rather promising-looking map pack.
Of course, this update was rather promising-looking too…

I’m not saying I give up or I quit.
And I’m not saying I hate 343 Industries.
Or that Halo is ruined forever.
All I’m saying is, I’m very disappointed with all the men and women of 343 Industries.

:frowning:

> And I’m not saying I hate 343 Industries.
> Or that Halo is ruined forever.
> All I’m saying is, I’m very disappointed with all the men and women of 343

I think that 343i shouldn’t be allowed to mess up the Halo series any more and while Halo 5 could hopefully save the franchise, it won’t happen with 343i in charge.

> > And I’m not saying I hate 343 Industries.
> > Or that Halo is ruined forever.
> > All I’m saying is, I’m very disappointed with all the men and women of 343
>
> I think that 343i shouldn’t be allowed to mess up the Halo series any more and while Halo 5 could hopefully save the franchise, it won’t happen with 343i in charge.

every time i see you posting, your always hating on halo. Your obviously wrong. Halo 5 still has potential to be great… Many interviews with franky and kikii wolfkill are saying things that are music to my ears like saying they wanted to try something new with this game and they realized they made a mistake and etc… They’re a new company and will learn from there mistakes.

> > > And I’m not saying I hate 343 Industries.
> > > Or that Halo is ruined forever.
> > > All I’m saying is, I’m very disappointed with all the men and women of 343
> >
> > I think that 343i shouldn’t be allowed to mess up the Halo series any more and while Halo 5 could hopefully save the franchise, it won’t happen with 343i in charge.
>
> every time i see you posting, your always hating on halo. Your obviously wrong. Halo 5 still has potential to be great… Many interviews with franky and kikii wolfkill are saying things that are music to my ears like saying they wanted to try something new with this game and they realized they made a mistake and etc… They’re a new company and will learn from there mistakes.

And when I see you post, I see you can’t tell the difference between “you’re” and “your”. :slight_smile:

I’m frustrated with the game because 343i because they took a great franchise and just screwed it up. It’s ok with me if my posts make you angry because I don’t like what’s going on with the game. Doesn’t bother me any.

besides if they’re to learn from “there” mistakes, do it in development. Don’t charge people full game price for it.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members, or purposely bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

You sound like a b*tch tell em how you really feel.

Maybe then theyll start listening.

Jeez people, can’t we just contain all the forum’s depression and disappointment into one single thread?

Besides, this trilogy is going to be just like the last.

Halo 1/Halo 4- Kicks it off, is fun, has customization, but many issues.

Halo 2/Halo 5- Stuff gets better; people complain previous game was better, make website devoted to hating it, etc.; Has lots of cool stuff, yada yada.

Halo 3/Halo 6- Finish the Fight, then start a new Fight, then finally finish that Fight, then retire.

> > > > And I’m not saying I hate 343 Industries.
> > > > Or that Halo is ruined forever.
> > > > All I’m saying is, I’m very disappointed with all the men and women of 343
> > >
> > > I think that 343i shouldn’t be allowed to mess up the Halo series any more and while Halo 5 could hopefully save the franchise, it won’t happen with 343i in charge.
> >
> > every time i see you posting, your always hating on halo. Your obviously wrong. Halo 5 still has potential to be great… Many interviews with franky and kikii wolfkill are saying things that are music to my ears like saying they wanted to try something new with this game and they realized they made a mistake and etc… They’re a new company and will learn from there mistakes.
>
> And when I see you post, I see you can’t tell the difference between “you’re” and “your”. :slight_smile:
>
> I’m frustrated with the game because 343i because they took a great franchise and just screwed it up. It’s ok with me if my posts make you angry because I don’t like what’s going on with the game. Doesn’t bother me any.
>
> besides if they’re to learn from “there” mistakes, do it in development. Don’t charge people full game price for it.

Lol ya on the internet I don’t use the best of grammar or spelling. I understand your frustrated and imagine they see that but you need to understand. This is there 1st game. Yes they dropped the ball in a few areas but they also did amazing a few others and the mistakes they made have been seen. They’re fixing them. They’re also listening to us a lot better when before they didn’t. They’re learning. Just relax and give them your opinion and advice and what they need to fix.

> This is there 1st game. Yes they dropped the ball in a few areas but they also did amazing a few others and the mistakes they made have been seen. They’re fixing them. They’re also listening to us a lot better when before they didn’t. They’re learning. Just relax and give them your opinion and advice and what they need to fix.

1. If you want to be taken seriously, ever, use correct spelling/grammar.

2. I don’t care if it’s their first game. That means nothing to me. They charged me for a game, I expect them to live up to all their promises and for the game to be made by professionals.

> Jeez people, can’t we just contain all the forum’s depression and disappointment into one single thread?
>
> Besides, this trilogy is going to be just like the last.
>
> Halo 1/Halo 4- Kicks it off, is fun, has customization, but many issues.
>
> Halo 2/Halo 5- Stuff gets better; people complain previous game was better, make website devoted to hating it, etc.; Has lots of cool stuff, yada yada.
>
> Halo 3/Halo 6- Finish the Fight, then start a new Fight, then finally finish that Fight, then retire.

That’s how I see it.

Also, I laughed when I read the last line.

> > If I remember correctly and please correct me with a source if I am indeed wrong, but when 343 originally talked about title updates did they not say that the first one would be mainly for bug-fixing while the second major update would deal mainly with sandbox rebalancing? I like that the Boltshot was considered a bug to be included with this one though.
> >
> > Also is this even the full changelog?
>
> That is the complete change list, as we expect the TU to release soon. Also, as we noted in the Bulletin, we are aware there’s more balancing to be done and more matters of contention to address, and we are actively working with the Halo 4 game team to investigate the feasibility of additional fixes.

I’m 90% not at all surprised and 10% surprised.

> > This is there 1st game. Yes they dropped the ball in a few areas but they also did amazing a few others and the mistakes they made have been seen. They’re fixing them. They’re also listening to us a lot better when before they didn’t. They’re learning. Just relax and give them your opinion and advice and what they need to fix.
>
> 1. If you want to be taken seriously, ever, use correct spelling/grammar.
>
> 2. I don’t care if it’s their first game. That means nothing to me. They charged me for a game, I expect them to live up to all their promises and for the game to be made by professionals.

Look at it like this…

Bungie is like a no-life with a 4.0 k/d and 37 Killionaire medals.

343i is like a noob who has troubles driving his Mongoose into the Ragnarok Man Cannon.

Experience is better than anything.
No matter how good you are.

> 343i is like a noob who has troubles driving his Mongoose into the Ragnarok Man Cannon.

yeah but it SHOULDN’T be that way. Halo is Micrsoft’s flagship franchise. The fact that it’s been screwed up by 343i is embarrassing for MS.

David Ellis said more TU news will be coming. And the DMR better be mentioned. Otherwise, my days of Halo 4 will sadly slowly die down because of one stupid weapon. Because of one stupid weapon, I can’t put up playing a game I love for 3 more years. I love Halo 4, but the DMR makes me not want to play the game, which is really stupid.

Being stuck with Throwback, Flood, and Spartan Ops for 3 more years is going to suck if the DMR doesn’t get nerfed. What about Dominion and Team Objective that I love? Or just any other playlist just for variety?

The Boltshot nerf is nice, but I’d rather have the DMR nerf any day.

> David Ellis said more TU news will be coming.

Yeah, I saw that. I thought it was really stupid to hold off even more TU stuff for a later date. Who the hell is in charge of all this anyway?