I'm disappointed

Why don’t more people play H3? It definitely has some of it’s own positives over Reach.

I hate going to MM and seeing about 10 people on each playlist except Social Slayer. There were a lot of good times and good maps on Halo 3, and I wish people would keep playing. Not to mention I won’t be able to get my last few achievements because I can never play Mythic maps due to lack of players on the Team Mythic list.

Considering the fact h3 was released in 2007 and reach came out last year and anniversary just this month, your argument is somewhat invalid.

> Considering the fact h3 was released in 2007 and reach came out last year and anniversary just this month, your argument is somewhat invalid.

Ok, but H3 is still the most recent game in the Halo timeline, and Anniversary is simply a remake of the first game if you didn’t know. So technically, there’s only really one actual new Halo game since H3.

As much fun as I had with Halo 3 - I hate the BR. And almost all the game types have you spawn with it now. That’s actually why I stopped playing it before Reach even came out. It makes no sense for everyone to start with a gun like that, it honestly wrecked Halo 3’s multiplayer.

I only stopped playing H3 because of the population, it was such a great game and the best campaign of the whole series.

Some people just want to play whats new. Mostly everyone left H3 for Reach because of this.

the br ruined halo 3???seriously?

To give the obvious answer, because Reach came out.

Be thankful we are given two-three years between each major Halo release. Some franchise, like COD, only get a year per game before moving on to the next one.