I'm Creating a Halo: Reach Clan.

I am making a Clan. This clan requires the following:
Determination from all who is in it.
You have to have a mic.
You always have to be focused no matter what. This includes shouting random words and such during meetings.
This clan will be very Competitive, so if you have any clans you want to take revenge on, then reccomend them to me and so be it.
You need to be ALWAYS active.
Support Spartans, hate Elites.

This is clan will be FULLY Spartan. Our main job is to take down the Elite clans of Reach. I have had some bad history with them and I want to take revenge on them, with friends. This is not a job I can do by myself. I am not doing this for myself either. I mostly want to create a community that is friendly, and can have fun with each other. I do not want people who are terrible. I only want those who are serious and can kick some serious butt in game. If you are not serious, stop reading now and please move on with your life. This clan WILL be the best of the best.

I, of course, will be the leader of this clan. I already have a few good friends who are willing to join with me so we will not be starting entirely from scratch. I am hoping we can start up a clan website for those who can not attend every meeting. I understand not making things, I am a busy person too with school work and such so if you can make things, it is acceptable. This is as long as you have a good reason for it though.

Here are a few things WE NEED:

A website.
Members.
A name.

If you have any questions or comments please either post below or send me a message over live. I check live more often than here so if you want to reach me faster than send me a message on live. My gamertag is Cassandra 075.

Cheers,

Cassandra 075.

Sorry, I am not much of a clan guy and I certainly don’t want to be in a clan centered around the hate of other clans. I wish you the best of luck however.

Thank you, as I will need it. I thank you again for taking acknowledge of my post.

> Sorry, I am not much of a clan guy and I certainly don’t want to be in a clan centered around the hate of other clans. I wish you the best of luck however.

To me, any clan that is not competitive (i.e. hating other clans) is not a clan, it is a group of people. All clans should have some sort of strong dislike toward another clan(s).

I’m more of a casual player not really into rules, meetings, or routine practices to become the best. So, sorry. Good luck though.

I made it

Like a business, you need an incentive to hire people to advertise, create your website and all that good stuff. :wink:

> Like a business, you need an incentive to hire people to advertise, create your website and all that good stuff. :wink:

And that, Sir, is what I am trying to do! =D

i would like to join your clan i am an above average player and my skills are snipeing and flanking and hideing really well but i do not have a mic on the account of my mic being broke but pls dont let that stop you from leting me join even thoe u said no mic u cant join if u want to see my skills ask me to play a game on halo reach with my gamertag is ilovetoysalote so pls let me join my skills are something u need

Is your clan going to be focused on a certain playlist(s) or are you going to play everything?